Tuesday, July 10, 2007

*** Mexican Cornbread Muffins***

1 pkg of Jiffy Corn Bread
1/4 cup Eggbeaters
1/2 cup cream style corn
1/2 cup fat free milk
1/2 cup green chili's ( optional) *I don't add because kids don't like them.
1/2 cup shredded Kraft Free Cheddar cheese
Pam Spray

Preheat oven to 400* and in a large bowl combine the cornbread mix, eggbeaters, corn, milk and chili's if you want them. Do not over mix. Then spray a muffin tin with Pam. Fill each cup half way. Evenly divide the cheese and top each cup with the cheese. Add the remaining batter on top of the cheese and spread to cover the cheese.

Bake 15-20 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
Makes 6 cornbread muffins @ 4 POINTS each.

5 comments:

BB said...

Girl if it wasn't almost midnight again, I think I'd be cookin!

MMalloy said...

These sound so good!! Can't wait to make them for dinner! Thanks for sharing.

dizzydazey said...

These sound yum - thanks for sharing!!

Colette said...

lol @ BB too funny!! Yeah it seems all I did was cook this weekend. I even made a pumpkin Chiffon pie (4 pts) and it was yummy. I was a cooking fool this weekend!!

WeightBGone said...

This sound fantastic. I'm off to the kitchen to whip me up some yummy cornbread muffins. Thanks for posting recipe and you have a wonderful day. :)