Good Morning everyone!! I am feeling great today I guess one because of the great WI I had yesterday and two I got my bagel fix this morning. I LOVE those 1 pt bagels with peanut butter and Splenda/Cinammon sprinkled on it!! LOVE it!!! Thanks for all the encouraging words too ladies it means the world to me and keeps me PUMPED up!! :)
Yesterday they brought us chick filet for lunch, I was able to make me a nice salad with some nuggets and fruit on the side. I did have one piece of cheescake and YES I did count it!! It was yummmyyyy!!! LOL I have not had it in ages!!
Today they are bringing Chili's...chicken and steak fajitias so I brought some .50 pt tortilla wraps and some ff cheddar cheese so I can make it more WW friendly!!! I will defintely stay away from the sour cream, chips and full fat cheese. I just hope they don't bring those Southwest egg rolls...they are like my favorite. Anyone know what the points are for one of those just in case??????? I am SERIOUS!! LOL
Oh for those who have your blog on Weightwatchen too I have a question. Do you get alot of spam? OMG I get 6 plus a day!! I don't think I want to keep copying and pasting there just to get SPAM. I have not decided what to do about it but I truely feel I will be ok to just keep my blog here...copying and pasting there is getting to be a PAIN!! Oh well...I better get to work.
Hope everyone has a great day......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Yum I <3 Chik Fil-A. I don't get any spam on weightwatchen, one thing I think you can do is require a name/email to post. On your Blog Admin page go to Options->Discussion and play with those settings some.
Hey girlie!!! Way to go on the Chick Fillet salad - you are like Miss Prepared Barbie - maybe you should be Girlscout Barbie - LMAO - their motto is always be prepared!!! Good for you.......that is why you are so successful well and the fact that you walk your ass off like a maniac!!!
On to the spam - I have been getting a ton lately......really weird? I still haven't ordered those bagels - I need to get that done - right now I also need to get my damn hair fixed - it just isn't right and that is a bad deal!! Hard to be super sexy when you look like an orange threw up on your head!
Off to work now - my job is making me nuts and it doesn't help that I hate it!!! I actually may go back to my old job - keep your fingers crossed. i am hitting them up for lots more money so that i can go back - they want me back but I'm not sure how bad??? Good luck on the Chili's thing - DWLZ.com shows 19.5 for a full order of them but I'm not sure how many come on an appetizer platter - if you can find that out then divide 19.5 by that number???
Have a super Barbie day!!
So, what, now you don't like those random comments from creepy guys? ;o)
Way to plan, girl! That's awesome!!
~~~~UPDATE~~~~
1.) I think today I am PMS Barbie with a gun! Not a great combo!! Someone at work pissed me off on the diet front! Long story but basically her comment was she wanted what she wanted (ONLY Fried and fatting food from Chili's) and if I didn't like it I could eat LEFTOVER salad from yesterday!! This might not be nice to say but I think body fat makes some BITCHS MAJORLY STUPID...like this one at work!!
2.)I did change the way peeps can comment on weightwatchen..they MUST sign in and use there name to post messages. I am getting tons of spam and its a bitch to keep marking it as SPAM!!
3.)Southwest Eggrolls come 3 whole eggrolls in a serving @ Chili's. They do cut them in half so you get 6 halves....and they are 3.5 pts per HALF!! Ouch...guess I will be eating salad on the side with my Fajitias instead of chips, salsa or eggrolls!!
Ok, I am still pissed at that fat chick for her comment!! Her attitude is she don't want to lose weight because she wants to die "fat and happy"! She will be the first one in the kitchen when lunch comes hogging everything!! I hope she gets GAS!!! LMAO.....
Thanks for listening guys!!!
July 31, 2007 9:36 AM
"die fat and happy". That pisses me off. That just means she doesn't think she's worth it and is too lazy and scared to live the crapola life she's got for much longer. You're right, it is affecting her brain. I completely hate her now as well. Good luck with the nasty fat food! If you're gonna eat it, savour every bite!
I've been getting tons of spam too! It bites! Yesterday I marked 8 I think as spam. Not my idea of a good time that is for sure!
I'm annoyed by that chick and I don't have to work with her. As my mom says...kill her with kindness. She won't be able to stand it and will then just leave ya alone. Just because she is having a piss poor day doesn't mean she can take it out on everyone else!
{{HUGS}}
Sounds like the fat chick needs a Barbie punch in her big ole belly. LMAO
That is such a lame excuse that she wants to "die fat and happy." I'd say shes just feeling very insecure and very jealous over your weight loss. Just walk on by her and strut your stuff cause you're hot and sexy and shes not.
Hope your day gets better!!
Poo on the fat co-worker! If she wants to die fat and happy, then fine, but you don't. She's not very happy if she admits she's fat! At least she didn't say "I'm gaining weight so I can have gastric bypass!" I had a friend say that to me, well she used to be a friend--not anymore! Me thinks you need to smack her in the face... :)
I don't get spam at weight watchen b/c all my commenters have to be logged in to comment and I set one other setting that if there are 2 or more links in the comment (a common thing w/ spam) that it has to be moderated. So far so good! I also don't copy and paste...only post here unless it is a recipe. :)
Some people just don't get it.....at least you come prepared! :) I get spam at weightwatchen, too, but mostly at posts where I've placed a link. I ended up deleting the 2 posts that attracted the most spam and haven't had an issue ever since.
I used to say I was going to die fat and happy, but then I had a few wake-up calls. The dr. said I was now Glucose Intolerant, Very high cholestrol, irregular periods, not ovulating ( no kids ), and the ache my back would never go away unless I took off some weight. Well, I've taken some off and I do feel better. I don't want to die fat and happy anymore, I want to die happy and healthy! Love to all!
Post a Comment