Ok weigh in SUCKED again. I am up 2.8 lbs this week! CRAP!!!! I have good intentions but....then something happens or I get emotional and start eating. I know why I am eating ( for comfort) because of all the stress but I just don't know how to stop it. I have to get this shit under control now! In the last 3 weeks I have gained a total of 5.6 lbs! Errrr...when will this end?
Ok, today is a new day and I have brought healthy food to eat so we will see how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Once you get through all this stuff with Josh, everything will get back into play for you and you will get all this weight off. I know it!
((((HUGS)))) I'm still thinking and praying for you!!
I heart you! ;)
Hang in there. Just do what you can and try to have the healthiest thing around. This will all soon pass. Try to get in more walking/exercising and use that as your stress reliever rather than food (I know, easier said that done...but it's possible!).
You can do it! I know you can! I have faith in you! Take it "One Day At A Time"
I am thinking of you and know things will soon be better.
You are a strong and amazing lady and will overcome any obstacles placed before you.
Take care and stay strong!
You've got so much going on! Give yourself a break, the weight thing will work itself out. Hang in there, lots of hugs!
Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart...really if there ever was a time I wanted to honestly say " screw it" it would have been this past week. But I don't want to be that FAT GIRL anymore..I want my kids to be proud of me and I want to be proud of me!!
I know I have been a terrible blogger buddy lately. I have been reading some of you guys post and I have commented when I can. Its just so hard to be "up" when you feel like the world just kicked you in the teeth and I definately don't want to bring anyone else down either.
Thank you for all the prayers and love. I am so scared about the hearing tomorrow, but I know God won't put on me more than I can stand. Just got to have FAITH!!
***NSV***
I stayed on plan today and I even got in 30 minutes on the treadmill. I would have loved to go to the park but its been raining here NON STOP!!!So yeah me!!
Colette, Hugs to you. I hope the hearing goes well - I hope Josh is OK and takes the results well.
Hi Colette,
I hope everything works out well with the school issue. I'm sure it will since he's young & this is a first time thing. Stress can really make you want the comfort food. So comfort yourself & you can get back on track soon. You've already done so well-don't give up!
Don't stress. You got it off once before so you can definitely do it again! You have a lot on your plate and stress can add to the gain. I know you can do it!
Post a Comment