"ALL ABOARD FOR THE LAST TRAIN TO........... WEIGHT WATCHERS!!!"
Do you ever feel like that? Like once again here we are getting on that damn old train to NO WHERES!! Oh.... wait....they do take your money and sell you a ticket...give you a nice window seat and tell you "Have a nice trip!" Errrrr....YEAH RIGHT!!
Ok, with all that being said, it's time to get back on the train! I have my WI tomorrow and I am so sure I will be up....and I do mean WAY UP!!! As most of you know I had company and ALOT of stress...so what does Colette do when she is stressed????? EAT!!!! I do have to say I had several moments of fear. I was afraid I would go back to my old way of eating and not get back on track....and honestly it scared the shit out of me!!
I won't sit her and lie and say I didn't enjoy it or it wasn't good...because it was! But I do have to admit I miss being on plan!! Yes, I know I have to plan out meals and it sucks.... and I have to prepare foods in a healthier manner and it sucks.... but know what? If I wasn't so tired of being fat and unhealthy I wouldn't have been on this diet to began with right? So tomorrow it's...... ALL ABOARD!!!!
Much love...Colette
PS: As I sit her and post I am eating the LAST PIECE OF PUMPKIN PIE!!! I'm so bad!! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Enjoy that last piece of pumpkin and then I'll be back on board with ya :)
I am with you girl you know I am....I know you can do it :)
OK - can I get a window seat, too??? We'll get back on track together!
-Chris
Can I get the other window seat? If I set in the back I'll get sick! I'm with ya....tomorrow morning I'm at the gym at 5am!! :-)
I'm totally with you - thanksgiving and "down" time was great but now it's back in the saddle!! HUGS!
Post a Comment