Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday's food...good or bad?

Breakfast:
Vanilla Iced Coffee 2 pts
Whole wheat English Muffin w/ jelly 2 pts
peach yogurt 1 pt
Snack:
handful pretzels .5 pt
Lunch:
Turkey, cheese and lite mayo on bagel 4 pt
1/2 cup pineapple chunks .5 pt
1/2 cup applesauce 1 pt
carrots w/ 1 TABLESPOON lite ranch 1 pt
Dinner:
Southwestern Salad ( Mickey D's) 8 pts
Tea 2 pts
Ice Cream Cone ( mickey D's) 3 pts
Cheddar Popcorn 2 pts
Total Points: 27
I am allowed 27 points a day. I have to say this is the first day I ate ALL of my points. I am usually under at the end of the day!!
Off to read....night!!
{{{HUGS}}}

2 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

There you are! I[ve missed you. Looks like you are doing great but I think you need to eat more points though lady. You're eating less than me.

The Price's Wife said...

Look at you, blogging away like a mad woman! So glad to see you're back!!