Sunday, November 16, 2008

Doing the "HAPPY DANCE"....


Because today at WI .....I was down 2 WHOLE POUNDS!!! Yahoooo baby!! Can you tell I am so excited? I am trying my hardest to get away from that 200 lb mark. It feels WONDERFUL to be in wonderland ladies! I can't explain to you the feeling I get from being in control and being able to have the scale move in the right direction!!

Ohh.... BIG news!! I have a bet with another co-worker and one of my bosses. We have $50.00 each riding on a bet of who can lose 30 lbs first! We all weighed in on Friday at work on our scale there and this is the starting stats:
Colette 201 lbs
Stephanie 231 lbs
Danielle 234 lbs

Stephanie my boss has been doing flex and honestly just lost her will power. Danielle another co worker is on diet pills and says she is going to get off them after this month! So keep your fingers crossed that I keep my MOUTH SHUT and I am able to lose 30 lbs before the other 2 girls!! I am gonna need that $100.00 for new clothes baby!! lol...

Oh I made a wonderful dish last night called "Crock pot Bar B Q Pulled Pork", It was wonderful and even my dad visiting from Pa liked it!! He is super "ANTI-DIET" anything. I cooked it and made some cole slaw and baked sweet potatoes. Served the Pork on Wheat Hamburger buns!! Delish!! The sauce was a not like a barg b q sauce but more watery. I am sure you could add some "lo carb bar b q " sauce on it if you would like. I took the left over pork tonight and put it in a pan , added some lo carb sauce on top and I am heating it up in the oven right now. Going to serve it with some homemade Vegetable Beef Soup.....oh by the way both dishes are CORE!!!!! :) Here is the recipe if anyone wants it.

Crockpot: BBQ pulled pork
2 lb boneless pork tenderloin or boneless pork loin
1 can Diet Coke or other zero-calorie dark cola
1 c ketchup
1 chopped onion
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients but the pork. Place the pork in the crock pot and cover with remaining ingredients. Cook on low for 10-11 hours or on high for 8 hours. Shred the pork and enjoy.


***Ladies this made the house smell wonderful and it was so good. Best part was there was LEFTOVERS!!! Yeah!!!

Well I am out of here. Ruby comes on at 7 pm and I can't miss the new episode. If you guys have not seen this you have to check it out. Ruby is a lady who weighs 473 lbs and is trying to lose weight. Its on the Style network. She is adorable and has the best attitude of anyone I have ever met about losing weight. I will definitely be cheering her on!! Go Ruby!!!

OH I almost forgot...I have a "crustless pumpkin pie" in the oven I need to go get out. Trying another new recipe and it's CORE baby!! LOL

Have I told you lately I am so LOVING Core?

{{{HUGS}}}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!! once I can put myself on a budget... I'm going back on WW. I did it earlier this year and just... lost motivation (I hate food journaling!). I feel I can relate to you because you don't seem to be all "ooo look how easy WW is..." like a few other WW related blogs I read.

Keep up with the good work! You're totally inspiring me :)

Amanda said...

WOO HOO!!!! You are AWESOME!!!

Thanks for the great recipes too. Core rocks. I love the clean eating. I try to do fruit for breakfast, veggies for lunch, and a reasonable dinner. Seems to be working pretty darn well. You will get that $$$! You can do it!!!

The Price's Wife said...

You're rocking it Colette! Way to go!