Monday, April 12, 2010

Checking in....finally

Hello All,
Yes, I am still alive...barely! Life is so busy and I can't believe that I have not blogged in like FOREVER!!! I have really been trying to stick to my diet. Have I been successful? Honestly..... sometimes!
I am glad to say I got on the scale this morning and it said 208.2 thats 5 lbs down from last week. Great huh? Only problem is I have keep losing and gaining the same 5-10 pounds for the past year!! It Sucks!!!
I suppose my lack of exercise would not have anything to do with it huh? Wrong!! I know what I am not doing but honestly find it hard to work out. I am ALWAYS busy...always running here, there and I hardly ever sit down especially when I am home. Rarely do I sit and veg and just watch tv...so why am I fat? Dunno....maybe I don't get enough exercise???????? DUH....
Just wanted to say Hi...hope everyone is doing good!! i have been checking on several of you and man...ya'll are rocking it!! Tony is down 152 lbs!! Unbelievable!!! Lara has dropped 30 lbs since Nov 2009!! Wow...
Guess I better step my game up huh? lol
hugs,
Colette

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey there girlie!! I hope you are doing well!!! Check in when you can. :) Love ya!!

tallmama said...

So great to hear from you! |I hope you post some pics of your cruise on your blog, i'd love to see them. It sounds wonderful, makes me want to go again, but alas it will be awhile before we can afford to go again.

So girlfriend we are now at the same place. I am 226 these days. So we can do this together!! This weekend i've gotten off course a bit. I've been pigging out on white kaiser buns and butter of all things. I've had 3 today. Yikes!
I'm going to start counting calories again tomorrow, as well as eating clean. Just like you!! I worry though about you eating less than 1200 calories that it might be too low. Where did you come up with this number? Maybe check online and see what your basic calorie burn is right now (that you burn just as you are) and maybe minus 500 a day from it and try to burn about another 250+ calories a day. I don't know, just a suggestion!
I really like tracking my calories on sparkpeople.
Our goal should be in "wonderland" by Oct 1-15th ish. My goal would be by Oct 17th as I'm going on a girls weekend to Vegas that weekend with my sisters in law and mother in law.

Well again i'm glad to see you are back. Just keep on keeping on. It's all you can do.
Lara