Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ok so counting calories is really working!!

Down 6.6 lbs this week!! Yeah the challenge will be keeping it off! Wish me luck...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I tried counting calories for a few weeks, yeah it worked. guess you have to continue to do it for it to continue to work, huh?? :) 6# in a week is AWESOME!!!!

tallmama said...

Awsome!! We are at the exact same spot!! I wish I could drop 6lbs in one week! jealous!!
Yes I saw the pics, most looked wonderful.. umm not crazy about all the bikini shots, lol, you need to give your BF a spank for all those,lol!

So it's going well counting calories eh? I like it I just feel more in control of things. guess i'm bit of a control person, though i've never really thought of myself that way.
I'm still waiting to get to 218.0 as that will be my 50lb mark.. but it's slow going. Hubby is takign the kids to his sisters for the next 3 days (hallilulia!!!!!) so I plan on working out lots, maybe 2x a day and just relaxing. Hopefully that will get things moving.
Keep at it girl!!
xo
L

Amy said...

holy crap! good for you!