I am still here....holding steady at 199 lbs. I haven't lost really anything in a year!! :-( But I will keep trying. Walking 3 times a week and counting calories... Maybe I will start losing again.
I am a single parent of two wonderful children, my son Joshua is 15 years old and my daughter is 10 years old. I work for Fresenius Medical Care a world leader in Dialysis care here in North America.I have a really great guy who has been in our lives for the past 7 years.
Far as I am concerned...Life is Good!
3 comments:
why is it we are always going in opposite directions??!!
Good for you.. I'll keep watching to hear the big news
uhhh, hello? Where are you?
I am still here....holding steady at 199 lbs. I haven't lost really anything in a year!! :-(
But I will keep trying. Walking 3 times a week and counting calories... Maybe I will start losing again.
Post a Comment