Hi everyone.. I hope ya'll are having a great week like I am. It's funny but I have heard Roni say a million times that just one day of being OP can make you feel great and its true. I have been OP all week but for some reason it just feels WONDERFUL. I remember the days where I would eat myself til I was stuffed and then feel miserable and sluggish all day with ZERO energy! I can definitely say I have MUCH more energy now than I did 2 months ago. I have never really been a couch potato but I really find it hard to just chill!! Weird huh?
Its also funny the things that motivate you and the one thing you can't wait to not have to do anymore when you get thinner. For me its being able to go into a department store or *Gasp.. Victoria Secrets and buy a bra that fits!!! I CANT WAIT to do THAT!!! Stupid I know but you have to understand something here. I am barely a B cup Yeah it SUCKS!!
I don't know why but the fashion world has the notion that if your a big girl your also big breasted! Uhh NO!! I wear a 42 B and it is so hard to find. I have to order bra's on-line, do a million returns, or buy a bra extender and hope for one that fits half way decent! Same thing with pants and jeans the bigger the waist in the jeans the SHORTER they are. What is up with that? I am 5'9 1/2 and use to wear a size 22/24 trust me its hell to find pants long enough to fit me!! Ughhh. I am not sweating the pants thing anymore but soon as I lose enough weight to buy a normal bra I am going to throw away everyone of my bra extenders!! Yahoo!!! So whats the one thing you can't wait to do? Or not?
I have not posted my menu in a week so I guess I better today. I have been staying Op all week and I will admit I got on the metal devil to see if I had gained or lost any and it was the same as Monday. Well least I didn't gain right? I will know Monday if I have gained or lost any this week. Well I'm going to hit the treadmill after posting my menu. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Morning:
Fiber One Peanut butter Bar ( i LOVE these) 3
1 cup Orange Juice 3
Lunch:
Chicken Enchilada soup w/1 oz cheese, 2 tbs lite sour cream, tortilla strips, green onions 8
apple sauce cup 1
Snacks:
apples w/ low fat carmel 1
100 calorie chocolate cupcakes 1
1 low fat chips ahoy cookie 1
Dinner:
4 oz talapia w/ fish fry 3
2 tbsp tarter sauce 2
1/2 cup brown rice 2
1 cup steamed mixed veggies 0
TOTAL 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment