Saturday, June 2, 2007

Confessions...

Confessing is good for the soul right? Ok here goes I HATE TRACKING POINTS WHEN I EAT OUT!!! whew I think I feel better. Why is it some of the best restaurant's do NOT have a nutritional guide! OMG that is insane. I feel like when I go out and eat at a place like that I have to guess how many points are in this and that and it sucks! Because then your thinking all day and week, maybe it was more or no maybe I over estimated this!! Then you have to wait and wait and wait til you weigh in to see if you was right or wrong!!! Sorta reminds me when I use to PRAY I'd get my period!! Don't look around like you don't know what I'm talking about we have ALL done that at least once LOL!!!
I am not going to post my menu with the points but will just say I made the best choices I could.
breakfast- fiber one bar & coffee
Lunch @ Ryans Family Steakhouse- baked chicken breast no skin, broccoli, green bean casserole, a roll w/ margarine ( yes it was AWESOME) small salad with low fat dressing, small amount of ff strawberry frozen yogurt and unsweetened tea w/ Splenda.
Dinner @Big Apple Chinese- 1/2 white rice, 2 cups of broccoli and chicken 3 crab Rangoonfs
snack- 100 calorie bag popcorn.
I keep feeling like I am missing something just don't know what. Maybe its my BF, he usually comes over on the weekends ( he lives an hour away) and yesterday he wrecked his car ( no one was hurt) and it is in the shop. I feel so depressed and lonely which makes me want to eat! Then again when he is here he stresses me out so much I want to eat!! Errr definitely not a win win situation. And I am getting itchy meaning I want to lose ALL THIS WEIGHT NOW!!! Not realistic I know, but I am finding it hard to be patient.
I think I will go have some cheese with my WHINE now !! Just Kidding!!
Thanks for listening all and good night.


rhaztas Says: June 3rd, 2007 at 8:07 am
Hang in there. If you have access to your computer, maybe decide where you’re going to eat out b/f leaving the house then check DWLZ.com’s restaurant list. They have 100’s of restaurants. Pick out what your are going to order before you go and then you won’t even have to pick up the menu and be tempted. If it is not a restaurant listed, pick a “like” restaurant and use their nutritional values. Ie, for some loaded nachos at the club on base here, I used the Chili’s loaded nacho value. UGHH it was like 42 points or something.

No comments: