Ok here's my dilemma. I have 6 points left from today that I have not used. I NEVER use my additional 35 points nor do I count my exercise ones. I weigh in in the morning. I am not hungry, do I eat those points or not???????
Help. I hate this when I dont know what to do. I am afraid if I done eat my body will think its going into starvation mode and will start STORING fat!! This happened before when I wasn't eating all my points. I quit losing. errrrr.
Let me know what ya think.
thanks
swizzlepop Says: June 3rd, 2007 at 10:25 pm
How about some nuts? A glass of milk? A piece of cheese? Some cereal? Good luck tomorrow!
Jessica Says: June 3rd, 2007 at 11:19 pm
I don’t think one day will kill you. Thanks for the snack storage idea! Hee he If it helps, I probably ate your 6 extra points.
colette Says: June 3rd, 2007 at 11:37 pm
hahaha…..GOOD GIRL!!! I really didnt want those points anyways!! keep your fingers crossed I weigh in in the morning!!!
zazu Says: June 4th, 2007 at 1:28 am
Not sure what suggestions I can offer - since I have the opposite problem…Maybe take a look at what you’re eating and substitute some higher points, but healthy, substitutes - like regular Peanut butter or 2% milk instead of skim. Or drink some juice, etc.Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment