*Holds her candle and says …. “Hi, I’m Colette and I’m addicted to Chinese Food!” LOL…. sounds funny huh? Not really……I really think I am addicted. Anyone else feel the same way? Its the funniest thing though. I can be at work… every thing going good, brought a nice healthy lunch and feeling good about my choices and BLAM……one of those “skinny” chicks in the office says the words “Chinese Food”. Ughhhh.
Mind you they were not talking to me, they was just tossing around “idea’s” for lunch that day…. and I heard them. Damn all my willpower goes out the window. Then I will sit and think about chinese food ALL day. Thinking to myself, ……now if I just eat the steamed white rice with chicken and broccoli it wont put me over on my points. WRONG…..
Cause when I go to get my chinese food what is sitting there on the buffet saying ” Eat me….Eat me….” but those damn crab ragoons!! Omg…. I LOVE them. They are so hard to resist for me. And of coarse if I get the egg drop soup I rationlize that just a “few”..aka “a HANDFUL” of the fried noodles wont hurt, and then the list goes on and on!!!
My motto since starting on the WW plan in December 2006 has been “Nothing taste as good as thin is going to feel.” So I can’t wait to see how “thin” feels because if its better than chinese food, I’m gonna be in heaven!..LOL
5 Responses to “Yep… Im addicted! Sad huh?”
Jessica Says: May 4th, 2007 at 12:12 am e
Oh, you are SO not the only one! Crab rangoons were invented by the Devil! I found a way to make a healthier rangoon fix. Take some wonton wrappers and use ff cream cheese or the laughing cow wedges. I hit them with some butter Pam and bake them until they are crunchy brown. Considerably lower in points than the “real” thing and they taste pretty darn good!Sesame chicken is my weakness. i love the crunchy little nuggets covered in sweet sauce…I have to stop now!
lauradantin Says: May 4th, 2007 at 5:44 am e
I LOVE Chinese food also, and anytime I eat Chinese it seems that I ALWAYS show a weight gain that week on the scale. I used to not know what it was, but now I’m just thinking that it is always because I love it so much and overeat everytime. Also, I saw that you are from Louisiana! I am also. I live in south Louisiana.
colette Says: May 4th, 2007 at 7:23 am e
Thanks for the replies ladies. I will definately try your idea’s about the rangoons Jessica, they sound awsome. Yes, Laura, I am also from South Louisiana….Slidell here. So we are neighbors!Bear with me as I learn how to navigate through this “blog stufff” because Im new to this. I guess the first thing I need to learn is how to make a chart with my daily points! That will definately make me accountable and keep me on track.
Have a great day all.
nomorefatschellie Says: May 4th, 2007 at 7:23 am e
I feel th same way! There are just too many thing I love there to even name. My daughter is the same way. There are many recipes you can find for all kinds of different chinese things, that you can enjoy and stay on track. Have a great day!
michelle Says: May 4th, 2007 at 2:06 pm e
I love orange chicken. I saw that one cup of orange chicken is 13 points! That isn’t even with rice and an egg roll. I haven’t touched Chinese food since I started WW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment