Do you ever just NOT want to blog because ya feel like shit? Well that's me tonight. First off, I had a HUGE fight with my boyfriend last night. I ended up WAY over eating at 10 pm at night...you know emotional eating...I hit Burger King and got a hamburger with ketchup and pickles and some cold onion rings!! And I had already ate supper. What was I thinking? Then I finally passed out at midnight but woke up at 2 am. I think I had a nightmare because of all the fighting and I was starving. So I went into the kitchen and ate 4 oatmeal cookies and I NEVER eat in the middle of the night nor do I BINGE!!
So of coarse I was not looking towards getting on the scales this am and when I did I had lost 1.4 lbs? Ok I know this is the devil messing with me. I do weigh in daily here at home and I can promise you tomorrow when I get on I will have gained 5 lbs!!! All because I did something stupid and now my b/f is super pissed at me! *sighs. I did try to stay on plan today even though I am emotionally a wreck. Honestly, I wanted to just lay in the bed and cry but I made myself get up and tried to do something productive. When I got up "Princess Rebecca" wanted to go to McDonald's for breakfast, so we went. I did eat well there. I had an Egg McMuffin (6) and coffee with creamer (2).
I had to run a few errands and for lunch we had Cici's pizza. They have a nice buffet and you can also order pizza the way you like it. I got a couple pieces with chicken and vegetables, a small salad and small bowl of chicken pasta soup. I did ok I suppose, but I really was not worried about it because I was in my "feeling sorry for myself" mode.....but why did I still make healthier choices???
The big plus today is I walked 3 miles in less than 45 minutes. I go to a city park here where I live and I have met some really nice ladies there. One lady named Barbra lost 60 pounds by "walking and cutting back on her food intake" Amazing is how I would definitely describe her. She is about 16 years older than me and the FASTEST one of the group of 4 women..LOL. She wears me out keeping up with her and I love it! She has really turned into a great friend! We talk about the ex's, our kids, food, our jobs and sex...LOL and I before I know it we have done 3 miles!!! We ( the group) meet every night at 7:30 pm to walk since it is cooler in the late evening.
I had to laugh the other day because one of the other ladies said " well we can't walk on Wednesday its a holiday" Barbra said " what the hell does the holiday have to do with it?" The other lady said " Barbara they will be having a community 4th of July shin dig here at the park" She said "yeah and so whats it got to do with it???? I am WALKING!!!"....LOL She is one determined lady and I have to admit its rubbing off on me!! :) So anyways tonight she and I walked our usual 3 miles because the other ladies went to the casino to gamble. They only like to walk 2 miles so Barbra usually ends up staying and walking the extra mile or so with me after they leave.
So after my walk, I was SOAKING wet and my daughter and her best friend Alyssa (aka Thelma and Louise) Hahaha wanted MCDONALD'S because we had not eaten...Ok I know what your thinking " Damn this chick did nothing but EAT OUT TODAY" yep....your right. So we get to McDonald's I had the most wonderful salad. I had the Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad!!!
Here's the low down on it:
Ingredients: Salad Mix, Grilled Chicken Breast Fillet, Southwest Vegetable Blend, Cilantro Lime Glaze, Shredded Cheddar/Jack Cheese, Limes, Chili Lime Tortilla Strips, Liquid Margarine
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving:
9g fat
30g carb
30g protein
7g fiber
970mg sodium
6 POINTS
Now it does come with an awesome "southwest dressing" made by Paul Newman. The the whole packet is 2 POINTS, but honestly I only used half of it. I do not like a lot of dressing on my salads. I have to say this one was AMAZING! Ok so I had a healthy dinner that cost me total of 7 POINTS! I ate out today 3 times and all 3 times I was able to make healthy choices. I do know it takes a little extra effort to look up calories and figure out points and all but its definitely "doable".
I did pretty well considering all the drama I have gone through the last two days, but the proof will be in the pudding when I weigh in Monday morning...so we will see. No matter what I WILL keep walking, I WILL keep doing WW and I WON'T give up! :) Thanks for listening guys. Hope you have an excellent weekend.


6 comments:
Sorry to hear about the fight with the bf. I hope you two kiss and make up soon thats always the fun part. :) Good job on walking 3 miles thats fantastic! Hope your Sunday goes better for you.
Ahhh...I'm sorry you and the BF had a fight. But KUDOS to you for making healthy choices when you were out all day. That's a HUGE step and you are doing great!!!
My heart goes out to you on with your crappy day! Be proud about staying on track and walking 3 miles! Now go make up with the BF ;)
Sorry to hear about the fight and the poor eating, but you got right back on track. And congrats on doing so well with choices eating out every meal. It must be nice to have people to walk with. I have not found anyone in our new neighborhood, but would like to. I think they motivate you and keep you accountable just like this board! Keep up the good work and hope you guys make up soon :)
Hey girl - Trixie here - you know what I say do - put on your cutest little outfit and strut your stuff. Okay I tried - when you feel like crap there is not a cute outfit in the world that will fix it! Don't worry BF will come around and pull his head out - as for the crappy eating - hell we all do that and sometimes for reasons that aren't even as good as yours! Don't worry - tomorrow is a new day and DAMN, 3 miles - what are you like the freakin Gladiator! God you put me to shame - I did nothing, notta, zip, zilcho this weekend - of course I do have some severe shin splints from those f***ing shoes!!! BTW - a book that you have to read is the Julie/Julia Project by Julie Powell - OMG - it is hysterical and she has our cracked humor! Check it out!
Way to go with making healthy choices. I think we all knew going in that this weekend was going to be a tough one, but emotional trama on top of it - nah.
Celebrate being able to re-focus, weigh in, then get started on the new week.
Good luck with the BF.
Post a Comment