Hey everyone...Just wanted to post real quick to say DAMN my feet hurt..LMAO Yes I walked again last night 3 miles and I had put new innersoles in my shoes and forgot to take the other ones out..OUCH! Needless to say I got BLISTERS!!! :(
But the GOOD news is I weighed in the am and....* drum roll please.....DOWN 2.4 lbs!! Woohooo honestly I was so worried I was gonna gain due to all the drama this weekend! B/f and I are talking and I do think things will be ok soon.
My first mini goal is to get down to 212 lbs since I have not seen that on my scales in 5 YEARS!! Then my next mini goal to get to 200 lbs because that's what the B/f weighs..LOL Who ever said women are not competitive?
Have a great day everyone....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Well, you ROCK!!! Way to go!!! What an incredible loss!!! Keep it up!
Wow, thats an awesome weight loss. Go you!!!! I'm so proud of you! Happy to hear you and the bf are talking again. Hope your day is wonderful. :)
Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should be very proud!!
You are a loser! Way to go!
I can sympathize with the blisters... I have a few on the back of my heels that are just about healed and becoming calloused. Your walking group sounds fun. I wish I had someone like that to do it with. I enjoy reading your blog :)
I thought I had congratulated you earlier---but I must've forgot so CONGRATS TO YOU FOR THE BIG WEIGHT LOSS! EXTRA KUDOS TO YOU!!!!
You must have made more healthy choices this week than just that McDonald's salad. Way to go!
Post a Comment