Monday, July 2, 2007

The Community is BACK UP!!!

I just signed on by accident to my old weight watchen blog and its up!! I had to sign up again. Roni just got them back up about 20 minutes ago....WOOHOOO I am so excited....I will move everything back there when I figure out how to do it!!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the notice. I signed back up. Now not sure what I am going to do......which blog do I choose from?!?!!? :0

Colette said...

I know what ya mean Straw...I do really like this blogspot ALOT and its gonna be a pain to move it again. Can I keep both you think? I am like you...where should I keep it at?

Anonymous said...

I am having the same dilemma. I like that we have all gotten together here and what if Roni's site crashes again? I appreciate her getting things back and rolling, but scared to lose everything... have to think about it some more...

BB said...

I signed back up to, but seem to like posting here. What are we going to do? I need my weight watchen buddies!

WeightBGone said...

I feel just like everyone else does I really like this site its so easy to navigate. I do appreciate all Roni has done so I will try and keep in touch on both sites. Let's all try and stay together though because the support is important.

Colette said...

Boy am I glad that you guys are thinking the same thing I am. I didn't want to be a spoil sport and yes I too am VERY grateful to Roni for all she has done but I definately like this site better and being a novice I am able to navigate around this site much easier. Any one else have any thoughts?????