A Chinese couple gets married - and she's a virgin.
Truth be told, he is none too experienced either.
On the wedding night, she cowers naked under the
bed sheets as her husband undresses.
He climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring:
"My darring" he says, "I know dis yo firs time and you berry frighten.
I pomise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting - jus anyting you want.
Whatchou want?" he says, trying to sound experienced, which he hopes
will impress his virgin bride.
A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request.
She eventually replies shyly and unsure, "I want...... numba 69"
More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he queries.........
"You want.......Beef wif Broccori?"
HAHAHA.. I LOVE this joke. It always makes me laugh. Ok, so by now most of you have figured out I am the crazy redhead with a wicked sense of humor!! Not much going on here today and the good thing is its FRIDAY....wooohooo! I love the weekends because I am off work!! I got in 3 miles last night at the park..I love me sum walkin...LOL I have met some of the nicest people at the park too. * note to the single ladies this is an EXCELLENT way to meet men...SO I BEEN TOLD!!! haha...I have only met ladies. There was one really cute guy but he was running too fast I was unable to catch him. :(
Not much more to report here. I will be back and forth LURKING on my breaks today and reading post. Hope everyone has a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
3 miles - WOW!! Gee last night I sat and sulked on my couch - hubby went to play cards AGAIN!! I didn't eat but I didn't utilize my time very well.......now I could kick myself for not getting my lazy bootie off the couch and taking advantage of my time but nothing i can do about it now.....probably won't be able to do much walking at work today due to the stiletto heeled boots that I opted to wear......oh well - the weekend will hold exercise opportunities!
Have a great day! Oh by the way - that is so cool that you saw my magazine in Walmart - I had some really cool people look me up (one lady actually called my house - that kind of freaked me out!).
LMAO!!! Too funny. Great job on the 3 moles. One of these days I'm going to take a long walk. Maybe I'll do some beach walking next week.
I like your humor and the joke! Cracked me up! I'll have to pass that along at work. Great job on the 3 miles--I wasn't sure what Sqizzlepop was talking about for a minute (3 moles-heehee) Happy Friday!
Post a Comment