Good morning everyone. Thanks for all the great advice yesterday.... many of which I will be trying!! ok for a small NSV... I took my measurements this morning again and I am DOWN BABY.. here's the stats:
Began: Now: Differnce:
* right arm 14.5 14.25 -.25 in
* waist 41.25 39.50 -1.75 in
* hips 50.50 48.0 -2.50 in
* right thigh 26.0 25.50 -.50 in
* weight 225.6 213.6 -12 lbs
I took these measurements 8 weeks ago and so far I am down 5 inches and 12 lbs!!! toot toot toot toot tooooooo....Thats was me tooting my own horn baby!! :) LOL ok so with all that being said...here is the new game plan!!
(1.) I have decides to mix up my work outs (thanks Swizz and Laughing) I have a treadmill here at home and some free weights as well as those strechy bands. But have I used them? noo!!! By looking at my stats I see I definately need to work on my arms and thighs!
(2.) I did get a couple pairs of capri's ( thanks Jo) and I think this will solve the "smoking"thigh problem..lol.
(3.) Life is too short to NOT have a treat every now and again, I am talking about the real mccoy here, so for treats and etc I will try the snack size of the real candy bar, or smaller portions of what I REALLY want instead of the lower fat or a substitue. Because in the end I will still be craving the thing I really wanted and didn't get! (thanks Collegekid )
(4.) I am going to stock up on some really low pts dinners to keep here at home and at work (thanks Calyn) so instead of eating a 2 or 3 pt cookie snack pack I can have a mini meal with veggies instead for the same amount of points...I liked this suggestion! Much healthier. And be concesous of what I eat more so when I am stressed. ( thanks Bonita)
(5.) Mentally I have to remember the scale IS moving, even if it feels like it is NOT! (thanks Diet Coke) for reminding me of that. When I added up the above stats I did add the weight loss up twice..LOL I thought I had made a mistake! seriously I did. Another thing is I need to remember that I AM WORTH IT...because the end results will be worth it! I will keep my eye on the prize. (thanks MMalloy) I will be faithful with blogging and logging (thanks Cadance) You guys rock with the inspiration stuff!
(6.) I have a new goal its called ITC....lol. Ok, so I know your saying what the hell is she talking about here? LOL. ITC is "Inner thigh clearance"!! (thanks Mtgirlincali) I love this one too. There hasn't been any kind of light shining through those thighs in years...as a matter of fact I will have to get the cobwebs cleaned out before I will be able to see "the light"... LMAO :P
(7.) Last but not least, this is for Tallmamma... I don't plan on staying at 213 with just a loss of 42 lbs, so I am going to save this spot JUST FOR YOU!! You maybe only at where I started (256 lbs) but it won't be long and you WILL be where I am today (213 lbs) very soon!! Just keep the faith and BELEIVE you CAN DO IT!! It's what has gotten me this far.
Thank you so much SISTERS for all your comments and words of advice. It was such an eye opener...really. I needed that and by sitting down and doing these stats I now realize I am losing weight, lossing inches and I am WINNING the war...slowly but surely!! I can't beleive I have lost 12 pounds in 8 weeks!! I added it up again to be sure..LOL. I guess all those .2, .6 and .8 pounds do add up, you was right about that one Diet Coke and Zingers!!! Wooohooo.
I hope everyone has a great saturday, for me its going to be fun, fun fun..LOL I got tons of cleaning to do around here, I am going to start mixing it up today with some home work outs and I promised to take my dd to see Ratatouille!! Ok, now if I can just figure out a way to go to the movies and avoid the hot butter popcorn....errrr this is going to be hard!! Oh wait...what was plan # 3? Oh yeah SMALLER PORTIONS of the real mccoy!! wow...ok I see a kiddie bag of popcorn in my future!! Yeah me..I DESERVE IT!!! :)
{{{HUGS}}}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
YAY for you! If I thought it was appropriate to toot someone else's horn for them, I'd toot your horn too... I'm just not exactly sure WHERE your horn is... or... well... never mind!
Anyway, Roni has this chart thing on her Weight Watchen page where you put in your weekly weights and it makes a graph of your weight loss. It was a huge boost to me to put it all in and see that it really was making a difference... Next time you need a pick me up, try it!
Colette you are doing GREAT! I haven't measured myself-maybe you've inspired me. Your blog is always entertaining to read & you keep us all going as well. ((Hugs)) right back to ya!
Wow Colette you are doing great and have every right to toot your own horn. Its amazing how far you've come without even realizing it. Keeping track of your stats and checking them from time to time is a real eye opener. You go girl keep on tooting that horn loud and clear as you strut your stuff. Hope you have a great weekend.
You go girl!! I am proud of you!! Way to go to reset your goals and take measurements. (inspire the rest of us)
And you should toot your own horn!! CONGRATS Chica!! You have reminded me that I need to take my measurements. Thanks!
ITC (inner thigh clearance)....LUV IT-TOO FUNNY!!! I think I will add that to my mini goals. Don'tcha just hate those stick thin gals that can stand with their feet together and STILL have ITC!!!
OMG Yes...Superjayman...definately!! But thats ok, I use to always say those girls might be skinny but they CAN'T COOK!! haha
Thanks guys.. I can always count on ya'll to pick me up when I need it most!!
Congrats! I wish I would have taken my measurements in the beginning of my diet!
That's the spirit girlfriend! I'll let you know when I need that spot...it's aways away, but I'll get there...
You sound like your back on track, re-focused...
Yay for re-focusing. It's so easy to get caught in the day-to-day. Sounds like you're ready to lose the next 12.
PS, you should update that ticker weekly. You get a graph there, too. (I noticed you haven't updated it in a while).
Post a Comment