Well I had a great weekend food wise. Took my dd to the movies Saturday to see Ratatouille and she loved it. Oh of coarse I had to get some popcorn, but I did get the small one and I did add butter so THERE! :-p It was soooooooo good but I was a good girl and only ate half!
I made the Strawberry Poke Cake that Chris had on her site. It was very good....light and fruity! My son said it felt like he was eating a sponge...LOL. Didn't we use to call Angel food cake sponge cake back in the day? Seems like I remember my Memaw calling it that..LOL Well anyways it was good. :)
I did manage to walk friday, saturday and tonight even though it has rained cats and dogs here all weekend. I told my friend Barbra that instead of walking tonight I think we will swim..LOL. Thank god it quit and the sun came out for a bit before sundown which was perfect.... so yeah me. Oh I also started doing some exercises here at the house. Nothing big just 30 minutes of those bands on my arms and legs!! I started doing them last night and then I had NIGHTMARES! I wonder if there is some connection here..hehe GAWD I hope not!!
Ok so tomorrow is WI....errr I am dreading it as always. Every sunday night I start telling myself...you didn't drink enough, you ate this or that, you should have worked out hard and yada yada yada. Its a wonder I don't have nightmares every sunday night huh? I get myself in such a tizzy, but the truth of the matter is .... " It is what it is...Either I am up or I am down" There is nothing I can do about it now right? So I guess like the rest of you I will brush my teeth, check on the kids before bed and then PRAY!! LOL
I will let ya know the verdict in the morning! Night all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Good luck on your WI, I'm sure you'll do fine :) GJ on all your walking and toning, you're doing great!
I've been doing crunches, leg lifts, push-ups and, on Sat morn some glute exercises. I'm either gonna be Fergilicious in time or sprain some muscles. I can't do very many of anything - so it looks like more than it is. Free weights, huh!
Very good work, thank you
Good Luck at WI! Stop stressing out so much about it!! You're doing awesome and it sounds like you're getting lots of exercise - Go You!!
PS: What's up with the dude above me? I got a comment from him, too. He's kinda creepy...
Yeah I don't know who he is either...I guess he is just one of my MANY ADORING FANS...LOL!!!
Pst..I always attract them..hehe
Way to go on the inches girl - remember that INCHES are what make all the difference - weight is the easy thing to see but the inches is what gives you the ITC - Sooooooo in light of your accomplishments, I'm gonna have to break out Trixie and do a Barbie Girl dance - sorry I have hung up my strip tease outfit/shoes for a while due to safety issues!!! You FREAKIN ROCK - I am sooooo insanely proud of you!! So - and I am being serious here - you should start writing out your story so that when you get to goal you will have it ready to send in to the magazines and Oprah - I mean that - people need to hear about your success and with "keep it real" attitude it gives people hope - your blogs inspire me and I know that they do that for others so start writing!!
Good luck, waiting to hear the news!!! (Mine wasn't good, hope you did better!)
Post a Comment