Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm Kicking Ass and Taking Names!!! ;-)

OK, OK, OK...... I got on the scale this morning and..... ( drum roll please )........I AM DOWN 1.2 LBS BABY!!!

WOOOHOOOO... I can't believe it!! Seriously. I thought it was going to be a small loss if I lost at all! I think mixing it up is going to help alot too!

Well I just popped on to tell you ladies the verdict!! I will be back later to post for the day!!

Hugs....have a great OP day!!

11 comments:

BB said...

YAHHHHOOOOOY!!! I knew you must've lost with all the exercise you're doing! I like the new ticker too! Now you've challenged the rest of us to lose more this week. Maybe last week was a fluke? Very happy for you!

MMalloy said...

AWESOME!! Praying that I see similar results on Wed.

Swizzlepop said...

WOOHOO that is great! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

That totally rocks!!!! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Are you writing your book yet???

tallmama said...

You go girl! Congrats!

The Price's Wife said...

YAY FOR YOU!!! TOOT TOOT (THAT WAS ME, TOOTING YOUR HORN FOR YOU)

WeightBGone said...

WOW!!!! Great job I am so pleased for you. I know you've worked very hard for this loss and its well earned. Doing the happy dance for you!!! Congrats!

Amanda said...

WOO HOO!!!! That's awesome!!! You are so funny. I love reading your blogs. :) Keep em coming.

Candace MacPherson said...

Great Going Colette! That's awesome! I see you've updated yer ticker. Loverly little fishy.

Sarah in AZ said...

Whooooooooooo hooooooooooo!
That's awesome! WTG!