Good Morning Ladies... Ok first off is anyone else having trouble putting a title on your post? I had trouble this morning here at work and yesterday at home. When I click on the title the curser just never goes there!! Please let me know if your having trouble too, so I know I am not completely crazy..LOL.
I weighted in today and I am down .6 lb!! * rolls eyes YEAH!! Sorry guys I don't mean to be so negative, but damn I worked my ass off all week and walked everyday except friday 3 fricking miles and I lose a lousey .6!! Errrr.. Why is it you can gain 4 lbs in a week but can't lose it??? ok, I am done bitching...LOL. I do realize some of the things I should have done but didn't like drink, drink, drink...this has always been a problem for me so I will definately focus on this and any other area's I see where I can improve to have more of a weightloss next week.
There is a couple of really great shows coming on tonight that I wanted to tell you about if you hadn't seen the promo's on them before. They come on each monday night starting at 8 pm central time here on the TLC channel. They are sad, inspiring and amazing all at the same time! Check them out..I would be interested in your options about them if your able to watch them. Here is the info on them:
8:00pm - 9:00pm, TLC ( The Learning Channel)
Big Medicine : "Fat Free"
Extra EMTs and a specially made stretcher are necessary to transport a man weighing almost 800 pounds.
9:00pm - 10:00pm, TLC (The Learning Channel)
Inside Brookhaven Obesity Clinic : "Cheats, Lies and Videotapes"
Food addicts caught on camera; a woman tries to smuggle fat-laden junk food; a man thinks he is over his addiction.
Well I better get to work here, I hope you guys had a great weekend. I will try posting that recipe this week! I actually did alot of cooking this weekend too, I tried a new recipe for stuffed cabbage ( my daughter loved them and I thought it was ok) and corn muffins made with cream style corn and chedder cheese ( these were great)
I will see if I can notify the blogspot peeps as to whats going on with the title thing too!! Hope everyone has a great day!! {{{HUGS}}}}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
arrgh! I had the same problems with my title this morning!
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I thought I was going doing something wrong. Me - the non-techy savy!! :)
Congrats on the loss! I know you were hoping for more, but you wouldn't think it was such a small amount if you had GAINED .6 pounds. Own it - you're doing awesome and you should be proud of yourself!!
Candace told me to use the tab key and it worked! Thanks for the show info--
ok Ladies I found some help with the title thing... you just click on the top outline of the box where you put your title and it worked...here is the link.
http://bloggerstatusforreal.blogspot.com/2007/07/entering-title-in-new-post-isnt-easy.html
Good job girl!!! .6 is awesome - it is better than a gain and better than a plateau but I did understand your frustration. I need to post but have had some hubby issues over the weekend so it has taken me until today to get back into the grove of things - I didn't eat bad but just spent most of Sunday sad so I will catch up a little later! Again - you RoCk - keep it up - I am screaming for ya!!
Great job on the weight loss .6 is fantastic. I hear ya though when you mentioned working your butt off all week and hoping to lose more. If I don't see a loss this week I am gonna toss that WW scale right thru the wall. Grrrrrrrrr LOL Have a good one. :)
I had the same problem earlier. Eventually, I got it up there, but it took a few minutes!
Own that loss honey! OWN IT!!! You did great!!! Maybe next week you will see a bigger loss. :)
A loss is a loss so own it!! I am the same way with not getting my water in, it is hard when I don't have a bathroom to use during the work day.
Definetly post your corn muffin recipe (mmm!!). Have a good day!
Congratulations on the loss! Maybe next week will be more?
LOL @ Jan,,, I want to see you throw that scale!!! Thanks everyone for the kind words! I am owning it just wish the scale would have been kinder..LOL And I have drank my azz of today too!!
Word of warning though, don't drink a gallon of tea before you go to the park to walk 3 miles...every lap around I had to go pee and its hard getting your shorts down when your sweaty and you feel like your gonna BUST at any minute!!! I LEARNED my lesson about thats for sure! ;-P
Looks like there were plenty of blog problems today... I have had plenty of weeks where I worked hard and didnt' lose much... usually the results show up the next week!
I watch Big Medicine. Some of the stories are so sad. It definitely inspires me to get my butt in gear and MOVE!!
yes I agree Melody..did you see next weeks preview? OMG I feel for that poor lady who had all the extra skin!! I thought my "bat wings" were bad!! Next weeks show looks amazing, I am definately going to watch it too!!
Your right about these shows being inspiring...those people could be anyone of us and that personally scares the shit out of ME!!! Im going to keep moving and trying...even if I JUST lose .6 lbs a week!! :)
I forgot about the shows! We were watching Hell's Kitchen...still about food :) Colette I forgot to mention the .6 you LOST---I think your hard work will show up even more next week, like the others said.
Congrats on the weight loss, Ms. Willpower!!!!!!!
LMAO @ Ms. Willpower!! Thanks ya'll!!
Post a Comment