Thursday, July 26, 2007

I hit the JACKPOT tonight!!




OMGGGGGGGGG.... I am sooo excited! I ran up to Rouse's the grocery store to get some peanut butter tonight and what did I see in the BAKERY DEPARTMENT?


The Alternative Bagel!!! WOOOHOOOO... I have been looking for these for 6 months! Even had my mom buy me some in Florida because no stores carried them here. I was so excited that me and My daughter was high fiving each other and this young black guy was looking at us like we were sugar addicts that found a load of pure sugar!! LOL




I got so excited that I called my boyfriend and my mom to tell them the good news!!! Guess what? I was so excited that I left my cell phone in the store and just now discovered it at 12:15 am...errrrr. I am pretty sure I know where I left it. Guess I will have to get up early and go get it since they are closed!! Funny thing is the alarm will be going off at 6:30 am...LOL. gawd I hope I find my phone!! hehe.
UPDATE:
I went to Rouse's at 6:30 and I got my phone!! wooohoo.. I had left it on the machine that makes the peanut butter!! The guy who brought it out said it just went off and was making a hell of a racket!! I said yeah, that was the alarm!! Means its TIME TO GET UP!!! LOL
I got my phone back so all is good in the hood...LOL :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to have to order some of those soon! I miss bagels and bread and carbs - mmmmmmmmm now I'm hungry!! Hope your day just gets better!

Candace MacPherson said...

I remember you talking about these. Nice you don't have to go all the way to Florida for them anymore;-)
Maybe the word verification thing will keep cali away.

MMalloy said...

I just ordered a bunch of these online...I think they are scheduled to come tomorrow...can't wait!! I don't remember what flavors I ordered, hopefully they are good ones!

MtngirlinCali said...

Mmmmm....I love Alternative Bagels.... Hello Pizza Bagels!

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous! I wish our stores would carry those bagels. I miss everything bagels so much! I bought bagel chips with ff cream cheese. Helps, but just does not do the job!

WeightBGone said...

Never heard of alternative bagels. Guess us Yankees are behind in things or perhaps its just me. LOL I am gonna shop around for some. Thanks for the tip. Hope you have a great weekend eating your aternative bagels, and having crazy, wild jungle sex with the bf. :)