*Graphics courtsey of: SWIZZLEPOP
The Barbie Oath:
"I promise to uphold the Barbie ways which include whining when you feel like it, being bitchy on cue and knowing that NO MATTER WHAT or WHO (yeah even if she is a rich, plastic surgery induced, exercise obsessed, bubble head) comes across your path - that you are Barbie.....beautiful and worthy!!! Size 6 or 60, Porsche or Pinto, flat belly and good boobs or pannus and dried prunes - we are AWESOME!!"
I promise to uphold the oath in which I solemly swore to on this day being the 27th of July, 2007 so help me God!
Colette aka Radiant Readhead Barbie
Ok ladies...want to be part of the Barbie Brigade...well hop on over and read Steph's blog for all the rules and conditions. Please post on your blog what Barbie you are going to be!! LOL...
This could be FUN...hehehe
Quote for the day: I want to be Barbie, that BITCH has EVERYTHING!!!
ME ON THE RED CARPET DURING THE EMMY'S!!!
No AUTOGRAPHS Please!!! LMAO

10 comments:
I have no idea what Barbie I would be! I'm blonde and have boobs, but that's it! :) I left a comment on Steph's blog so we'll see what she comes up with! :) You are great...you always crack me up!
Love your choice of Barbie. You Rock!
That is one smokin' hot Barbie!! I love it!!!
Go check!
Everyone has got these light outfits on. LOL, not sure why I chose the drape dress - maybe some subliminal froidian thing as I am really wanting some, like in my living room, LOL, or maybe it's just to keep me warm in the igloo, haha.
Have a great weekend, you Red Hot Mama.
LOL @ Candace!! I think you look "FAAAAB-YOU-LUSS!!!!
Have a great weekend too hun!!
Your Barbie Rocks!!!! WOO HOO
Wow, that is one hot and sexy Barbie. Love the outfit she's smokin!!
LUUUUV your Barbie---You always make me laugh!!!
Post a Comment