Monday, July 30, 2007

More Barbie's....LOL

Hello to the Barbie Brigade!! Oh what a weekend Radiant Redhead Barbie has had!! Did very well points wise, got lots of exercise and since my WI is Monday I am hoping for a LOSS!! I was good and I tell you if I do not have a loss there will be reports of a UFO coming from Slidell, LA. It will be my DAMN SCALE!! :) he he

Ok, on the Barbie front...I have some pics I MUST share! Some are for certain people to use if they so desire and the rest made me LOL!!!! I will write again tomorrow after I weigh in to let ya know the verdict! Enjoy the pics!!!



Beautiful Barbie..because you are ..and Gym Bunny Barbie because you rock the work outs!
These two are for Amanda..... Right click to save one or both!!


Swizzlepop.....this reminds me of you!!! I found this while doing a search. Wanted to show ya!! SHE SCARED ME!!!! lol....


Diet Coke and Zingers is on Vacation so I found this for her!! LOL. What ya think Steph..ROTFLMAO



Hahaha.....WHO TOOK MY F'ing PICTURE?????????


I put this because I am orginally from FLORIDA!!! Glad I MOVED!!! hehehe



I love this barbie...she is just so pretty, maybe somebody can use her?????


REDNECK BARBIE!!! LMAO......She comes with a double wide trailer, 5 kids, a camaro sitting up on cement blocks in the front yard, mother in law who lives next door and of coarse her husband BUBBA who drives a wrecker....( aka KEN) hehe
OMGGGGGGG...this has been too much fun!! I found so many Barbie pictures even a couple that were X-RATED!! Those looked more like Trixie at a SWING CLUB!!! Hahaha.....
BARBIE POWER!!!!!!
~~~~UPDATED~~~~
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF JESUS...I AM DOWN 1.4 LBS THIS MORNING!!! IT'S A MIRACLE!!! WOOOHOOO. LOL!!!

11 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

OMG too funny! I love them all!
Did yo just google certain Barbies? I actually found some couple ones on the Barbie site the other night that I need to post.

Amanda said...

That last one--the Redneck Barbie--reminds me of Britney Spears!!! LOL!!! too funny!!!

You've had WAY too much fun with this!! hehehe!!

Amanda said...

Hey I was able to put one on my blog. YAY!! Thank you!!

Colette said...

Swizzlepop~ I read Amanda's Post where she said she couldn't save her Barbie so I went to her Barbie and Clicked on the "print page" in order to save it for her. For some reason if you try to save it from the front screen it says it has copyright protection! But the additional views are not!! lol

As for the other Barbies I went to Google and type in Exercise Barbie, Working out Barbie, Barbie Pictures and then just Plain "Barbie"...LOl I found tons!! But I was up at midnight doing this so I grab a few and posted them quick before bed!!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO on the loss! That is fabulous girly-girl! Radiant Redhead Barbie is kickin' A$$ & takin' names!
-Chris

WeightBGone said...

LMAO Love the Barbies especially the Redneck one. Wow, on the weight loss that is fantastic and I couldnt be happier for you. Keep struttin your stuff Radiant Redhead Barbie!!!

Randi said...

It's not a miracle! It's your hard work paying off! Way to go!

Roni said...

CONGRATS!! See you CAN do it!! No miracle at work, you earned it!

tallmama said...

Hey congrats on the loss, sometimes our bodies will throw us for a loop, and a good one at that!! Way to go!!

Unknown said...

I am sooooooo stoked for you!!! You rock girlfriend.......by the way those Barbies were soooo f'ing funny!!! I am not feeling so hot today (TOM, blech - my freaking broken ass barbie body doesn't know what the hell is going on)so I feel like the barbie bitch on the couch......you my super sexy, svelt, barbie are ON FIRE!!!

I knew that last week was a fluke.....I am soooooooo proud of you for sticking it out - that makes you a Barbie more than anything!!!!

x8bmarblesue said...

Oh hun, I'm so proud of you! I knew you could do it! I keep reading your blogs and tell myself, she's doing it, so can you!

I wasn't sure I would keep up with my blog, but you help me!

BTW, how in the heck do I get pictures on here? I wanted to post some 'before' pics and I can't figure it out! UGH!