Some of these you may know about but figured some maybe helpful to the new people who have just started on WW.....
I got an email today notifying me that a site I LOVE is finally back up and running. They did alot of revamping and added new stories. The site is called The Weigh We Were. I have found this site SUPER MOTIVATING and chalk full of use full information!! It is a site where successful dieters have put there short stories along with before and after pics! Every type of diet is represented there from Atkins to Weight Watchers!! I love to look at the before and after pictures here and I always leave with a huge shot of "can do" attitude! :)

Do you carry Splenda in your purse like I do? Ever have those packs leak and end up with white powder in the bottom of your purse? OMG...I do and I hate it! The other night I discovered that Splenda is now making something new called " Splenda Mini's" They look like tic tacs and come in a small plastic container perfect for on the go! They come in 100 or 200 count and I definitely can't wait to order me some of these. No more loose powder in the bottom of my purse!! woohooo
When I started WW I had lots of questions about nutritional information and points. After some research I found a wonderful online recipe builder that has become invaluable to me! At NutritionData .com you can look up over 9,000 food listings! The really great thing I like about this site is you can plug in your favorite family recipe and get nutritional information and figure out the points!! You can change the serving sizes, make healthier substitutes and save recipes in your " pantry". It does take a little playing around with to get the hang of how to use it but it is super easy and I love this site. Yes its also FREE to use!!

I saw in the WW magazine an ad for the "The Alternative Bagel (1 pt.) " made by a company called Western Bagels. They are sold in some groceries but unfortunately not in my area. I had my mother pick me up some when she went to Florida to visit my grandmother and all I can say is OMG...I LOVE THESE THINGS!!! They have several favors, come 5 bagels to a pack and they all come in at 1 pt each!! I love to toast these in the toaster and put peanut butter and Cinnamon/splenda mixture on them or toast one and add some Canadian bacon with eggs beaters fried in some Pam.Talk about delish!!! They can be ordered online, but there is a min order of $18.00. These bagels freeze well and will keep a long time in the freezer! Warning..they are so good that I went through 4 packs in about a month!! LOL
Oh and lastly, Hungry Girl did a review of the McDonalds Southwestern Salad. I guess they have been reading my blog and finally decided to see what all the fuss was about!! haha. Check out what they thought by clicking here

18 comments:
Splenda mini's. How cool is that! I don't carry the packets because they're so messy, although I use them at home. This morning I went to Tim's and ordered a coffee, half cream with a splenda packet. The chick actually put the splenda from the packet in my coffee for me - duh, I would have just ordered Splenda if that's what I wanted her to do. Guess next time I'll need to stipulate 'on the side'. VERY frustrating - this could come in handy.
Thanks for the websites I will check them out!
Never head of Hungry Girl but love the information. Thanks for sharing
Mmmm...bagels!! I must get some. Thanks for the tip, I have been looking for some new breakfast ideas!
thanks for all the sites! Now I have something to do today at work! ;o)
I saw a commercial for the Splenda Minis and thought it was a great idea!!! The Western Bagels sound great --- I've read about them on other blogs, too! Wish I could find them somewhere around my place!
-Chris
Chris- I feel the same but at least I can order them online and they are worth it!! I found the splena mini's on the splenda site. I never knew Splenda had so many cool products!!
Dizzy- The Weigh We Were is one site you can read ALL day and never get bored!! Its Addictive!! LOL
Our girl Roni is one the success stories on "The Weight We Were"!
That's too cool!
thanks for all the cool new stuff you have found- I am interested in ALL of them!! :-) Love the Splenda "dots" !! :-)
AJ
This is a comment from a lady named Kat @ The Weigh We Were. She left it on my blog on the weight watchen community.
"Hi Colette,
I’m a faithful reader of Roni’s blog, and followed a link to your blog. Needless to say, I was surprisingly shocked (and happy) to see The Weigh We Were mentioned! Thank you for your comments - we put a TON of work into it. Did you notice we now feature blogs on the home page? Is it ok if I add yours? (This week, we’ll automate the system so people can submit their own, but if you like, I’ll go ahead and add yours now.) And OF COURSE, we want your Success Story one of these days! -kat
HOW COOL IS THAT YALL????? I am honored!!
Woohooo I feel like a celeb!! LOL... Here is Kats reply:
Awesome! I’ll grab a screenshot and add your blog later tonight. Whenever you update, you’ll show up on the front page of TWWW (in the right column under Today’s Updated Blogs).
There’s a time lag of about an hour between when you post, and when you end up on the front page…but evey updated blog shows up there
Ps
I’m a chinese food addict, too. FRIED RICE - love it!
I love how they have added the Blogs section, that new! I am definately going to check out TWWW to find some new blogs to read for inspiration and ideas!!!
Okay, I got on TWWW and I am hooked. How inspirational!!! And WOO HOO for you being featured on their site. That's awesome!!
Umm...this looks like a silly question from the way everyone else responded, but what on earth do you do with Splenda in your purse? Is it just for coffee? Don't they usually offer it?
Randi- That is not a silly question. I use Splenda in everything that I would have used sugar in the past like my coffee, tea and etc. Not all places offer Splenda or have it I suppose because it is more costlier that Sweet and Low or Equal! I use to use S&L but since I started using Splenda I can't use anything else. Splenda taste JUST like sugar to me and now S&L taste fake!!
I told you write the book - get to it!! I love that The Weigh We Were site - I can get lost in that place! By the way have you thought about the dehydrated peanut butter.......you have to try that, it is soooo good!
Now I'm going to have try the Western Bagels - hubby is going to SH*T a brick if I buy any more food through the mail - maybe I'll have them delivered to the office???
Thanks for sharing... those are awesome finds!
Now you're famous, too!
Yay! :o)
Post a Comment