Monday, August 13, 2007

New Barbie Pics!!!! LOL...

Hey everyone! I was up for a bit last night looking for a Barbie with her head up her ass for you know who!! LOL......Umm sorry I was not able to find one but I did find some interesting things and I just HAD to share!!


New AARP Barbie....you got to admit she still looks good!! Nothing that some eye concealer wouldn't fix right?? LOL

Here we find Barbie and Theresa were rocking it on American Idol...Go BARBIE'S!!

Hey a girl's gotta BLOG right????????? LOL

They FINALLY made a Hummer for us girls!! YEAH,... honestly I was getting tired of the MINI VAN!! LOL
CAT FIGHT!!!!! Yasmin thought she was gonna get my crown well I showed that BIOTCH who was boss!!

I am really trying to stay commited to going to the gym and working out! But don't you hate it when people stare at you because they are waiting for the machine your on...ughhhhh. I hate that!

We got a new DOG!! But he is not house broken yet. :(

Working Girl Barbie comes with hookerish outfit, white boots, matching silver purse and a street corner named " 69th and Broadway"..LOL. Additional accessories available a pimp daddy named "Sweet Chocolate D Ice" and a red 1970 Cadillac Eldorado!
WTF????...Its ANNA NICOLE SMITH!!!!!! rotflmao

Hangover Barbie is best friends with Trixie. Yep, you know her. She has been known to dye her hair on the spur of the moment with ORANGE highlight's, loves to party her ass off and go shopping in those fancy schmancy grocery stores where all the rich biotch's shop at without her SHOES looking for spaghetti squash! LOL......
Lesbian Barbie decided she finally had enough of Ken's shit after 18 years. So she came out of the closet, hooked up with a bi-curious friend and couldn't be happier! LOL

Barbie and Ken in the Big Apple shopping in their Happier days!

Ken and Barbie trying out the new Jacuzzi tub.

14 comments:

WeightBGone said...

OMG!!! No head up ass Barbie for you know who *innocent look* but the ones you did find are great.

The lesbian Barbie that is sick of Ken's shit after 18 years had me rolling!! You crack me up girlfriend!! Thanks for the smiles. :)

Amanda said...

Working girl Barbie reminds me of Britney Spears!! The others are hilarious!!! You crack me up!!! Thanks for the smiles!! :)

Candace MacPherson said...

LOL, Maybe Amanda figured out how to have her jacuzzi and Ken, too, LOL. Love them!

Laura said...

You are too funny! Those are great!

MMalloy said...

LOL, these are great!!

Unknown said...

Those are great!! I was laughing my ass off at the lesbian barbie.......something for everyone, right!

Swizzlepop said...

LMAO you are outta control! Are those brown tic tacs? I've actually seen that pink hummer (or one very similar) in person and it was sparkley and totally out of control.

Colette said...

Tic Tacs?? Humm I dunno. Honestly I haven't looked close enough...lol. Maybe I better huh...hehe.

Can you see giving ya kid those to eat.....LMAO
Pull the dogs tail and out POOPS a tic tac...LOL

OMG too funny!!!

Sarah in AZ said...

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Greta said...

OMG- that is freakin hilarious!!!!!! I especially love hangover barbie....that girl has got my number.

Anonymous said...

Oh come on now... AARP Barbie doesn't look THAT old. I think that should be retirement home Barbie! *rolling eyes* :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love the pics! They are great!!! Thanks for the smiles :)

MtngirlinCali said...

You crack me up -- that seriously made my evening. Steph should have you write the intro to her book! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! My whole office was laughing. You made my day. Keep blogging....