Monday, August 13, 2007

Up .4 pounds this week?

Hi ya'll. Just a quick note to say I WI this am and it was not good! I am up .4. I don't know why but it seems the day before WI I am always 2 POUNDS LESS...WTF?????? Errrr

I am so aggravated with that damn scale today BUT he is not going to WIN!! Because my fat butt will keep exercising, keep staying on points and keep trying!

Not much to report, had a great couple days off and LOVED every minute of it! But I came back to a huge "IN BOX" so I will spend all day getting caught up!!


FYI:
Here is a link to get a free sample of some new gourmet coffee from Folgers. Tell them what flavor you want and they will mail it to you.
https://folgersgourmetselections.offerprocessingcenter.com/Offer.aspx?source=[WUScom]

Hope everyone has a great day..I will be back to check on everyone!

I heart ya!

6 comments:

MMalloy said...

You are doing great Colette, even if the scale did go up a bit. Sounds like Friday was a bit stressful with your son going to middle school. You will be back down in no time. You know what you need to do and it might just take your body a while to catch up with the awesome work you are doing!
Keep it up!

WeightBGone said...

I hear every word you are saying and can relate. It seems the harder I try the scale sits there or sometimes moves up a little. I keep thinking perhaps my body is taking a rest.

All I know is the metal devil is pissing me off but like you I am NOT gonna give up. Our hard works has to bring results eventually.

You are doing everything right so you will be rewarded soon. Hope your week goes great. :)

Candace MacPherson said...

MEN!!! LOL, damn scales. Well, I have noticed that your ticker says 43 lost, and you're legs are getting oh, so shapely, so you gotta be doing something right. Know that your heart loves you.
Cheers,

Amanda said...

Have you thought about changing your WI day to Sunday?? :) Maybe that would be better for you. LOL!! Candace is right, your legs are looking shapely so you are doing something right!!! I am sure you will see a big loss next week! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Hey girl!!! I so feel your pain.....I swear to god my scale is possessed by satan himself! WTF - stupid ass Ken eats shit all the time and no problemo....I on the other hand, step my ass off (see my post), watch mostly everything that goes in my mouth, drinks 27 gallons of water a day and I can't lose a damn pound!! I do have to tell you that your upbeat attitude made me feel guilty about my piss poor one so I'm gonna smile and vow to not bust a window with the scale......thanks for keeping my ass in line!!!! (((HUGS)))

x8bmarblesue said...

You've been exercising, right? Maybe you are up because you have gained some muscle? Just a thought! Keep it up, we'll all get there some damn day!
:P