Friday, August 24, 2007

You can't kill bad grass! LOL

Just a note to let you guys know I am still kicking....like my title says "you can't kill bad grass..LOL" Things are super busy here at work since Charli is still out on vacation.

Things at home are progressing fine and yeah Josh is still grounded! hehe... I hate to say this but I LOVE not having to go home and fighting with him for an hour to get him off the computer.

I have been walking my 2 miles everynight and still saying OP. I got on the scale today and it said 211.2! Wooohooo. Now you know I have not lost 5.2 pounds in 5 days!! I am sure by Monday (WI) I will be back up or close to it. The weekends kills my diet seriously and getting enough water down is always a problem on the weekends, but I will do my best. That's all I can do.

I bought a new sign to hang in my house it says:

KIDS FOR SALE!
(some free)


haha... hope everyone has a great OP weekend!

{{{HUGS}}}}}

5 comments:

tallmama said...

Glad to hear you (and the kiddos) are still alive! I was begining to wonder ;)
That is an awsome # to see, even if it's water weight off! Hope you have a great weekend and drink lots of water.

Sarah in AZ said...

You're alive! I'm glad you are getting a little peace. Hang in there!!!

The Price's Wife said...

Ever heard this one...
"Raising children is like being pecked to death by chickens"...

TRUE THAT!

Candace MacPherson said...

Have a great Colette

x8bmarblesue said...

I'm glad to hear you are in a much better mood! Kids are a pain in the ass, but we still love 'em! Good Luck with WI, I know you can do it!