VERSUS 
The Hulk is going DOWNNNNNNNNNNN ladies!! Lol :)
Ok for those of you who are thinking has she lost her mind? hell YEAH I have...LOL here's the low down on whats going on. Stephen my bf has made a bet with me about who could lose the most weight in one week. We did a weigh in here last Friday night after we stuffed ourselves at supper...lol Typical huh?
Anyways I have faithfully been walking each night, watching what I am eating and drank enough water to float Moby Dick every day!! Pssst...don't tell him but I am down over 4 pounds already!! wooohoo. We do our " official" weigh in tomorrow afternoon so keep your fingers crossed. It would be nice if I can kick start my weight loss with a 4 plus pound weight loss. My normal weigh in is on Mondays and I don't want to over do it this weekend either.
Josh is enrolled in that Jump Start school and starts tomorrow. Man is he in for a rude awaking!! He won't be able to go pee alone and has to sit at the principals table each day for lunch and has to wear a TIE!!! Man if he thought regular school was tough..he is going to hate this place. :)
He was acting so nonchalant when we went today but you should have seen his eyes when the principal told him he would have to pass through a metal detector each day as he arrives to school! He was like...REALLY? I think his biggest problem is going to be having to follow the rules and not being able to do what he wants. Last year he had a couple of teachers who would let him do whatever he wanted while they was teaching class. So there he sat drawing or reading a Star Wars book and getting an F for not doing his school work. The teacher said " Well if I told him anything he'd make a big fuss and would end up disrupting the whole class!" I was like WTF????? All he learned is he could get his way!!
Ok for those of you who are thinking has she lost her mind? hell YEAH I have...LOL here's the low down on whats going on. Stephen my bf has made a bet with me about who could lose the most weight in one week. We did a weigh in here last Friday night after we stuffed ourselves at supper...lol Typical huh?
Anyways I have faithfully been walking each night, watching what I am eating and drank enough water to float Moby Dick every day!! Pssst...don't tell him but I am down over 4 pounds already!! wooohoo. We do our " official" weigh in tomorrow afternoon so keep your fingers crossed. It would be nice if I can kick start my weight loss with a 4 plus pound weight loss. My normal weigh in is on Mondays and I don't want to over do it this weekend either.
Josh is enrolled in that Jump Start school and starts tomorrow. Man is he in for a rude awaking!! He won't be able to go pee alone and has to sit at the principals table each day for lunch and has to wear a TIE!!! Man if he thought regular school was tough..he is going to hate this place. :)
He was acting so nonchalant when we went today but you should have seen his eyes when the principal told him he would have to pass through a metal detector each day as he arrives to school! He was like...REALLY? I think his biggest problem is going to be having to follow the rules and not being able to do what he wants. Last year he had a couple of teachers who would let him do whatever he wanted while they was teaching class. So there he sat drawing or reading a Star Wars book and getting an F for not doing his school work. The teacher said " Well if I told him anything he'd make a big fuss and would end up disrupting the whole class!" I was like WTF????? All he learned is he could get his way!!
Please don't take this the wrong way Laura or Melanie but some teachers just want to take the easy way out and not deal with the kids!!! I know its not an easy job to have to deal with a kid like that ( I do it day in and day out) but as teachers didn't you think maybe your gonna have to deal with a couple rebels along the way? The principal took a stand last year and told all the teachers that they needed to start dealing with the kids and not just sending them to the office to be suspended or ignoring them. He said it is "our job to teach kids...not only math and spelling but good behavior and manners as well".
Anyways I feel relieved that is finally over and its now in his dads hands! I think alot of you were right when you all said that maybe this is a good thing that's happened to Josh at this stage in his life. I think so too. Nothing happens by accident and I do firmly believe that!!
I will let ya know what happens with the weigh in..... but I got it on good authority The HULK is going DOWN!!!! LOL
I heart you all....
Colette
Anyways I feel relieved that is finally over and its now in his dads hands! I think alot of you were right when you all said that maybe this is a good thing that's happened to Josh at this stage in his life. I think so too. Nothing happens by accident and I do firmly believe that!!
I will let ya know what happens with the weigh in..... but I got it on good authority The HULK is going DOWN!!!! LOL
I heart you all....
Colette

18 comments:
well you may win this week because i couldnt work out this week, and i am proud of your hard work especially with what your going thru. I have the brains, and looks so its okay if you win for once, hehe. well nexts week challenge is a full body massage, and i will make sure to win that one.
p.s ladies i am just doing these challenges to motivate her because she hates how i always win at stuff and since she been down on her diet. Technically its not even fair doing who loses more weight because i been weight lifting for weeks and i have not lost any weight
I hope you guys are going to use % of weight lost during that week...it will make it more fair for you Collette, since guys always seem to lose more poundage. Four pounds, I'm thinking that you will kick his arse!!!! Good luck!
I'm not offended at all. It is totally true. Some teachers are that way - which is so sad. Josh's situation might be the best thing for him...he might actually realize how good he had it!
Keep doing what you are doing...good luck on your challenge. The Hulk has nothing on Radiant Barbie!!! You rock girl!
Did he say the Hulk had brains? Mwaahaaahahahah!!! Be careful though, Colette - he may have lost some muscle, as the Hulk does periodically.
Good luck, can't wait to hear how it goes!
A semester of military school for my son certainly seemed to help! I think that's the only thing motivating him at school this year--the fear of going back to that school! Great job on the weight loss. What does the winner get??? heehee
You two are too funny! Hey, a little competition is good for everybody. Kudos to you both for kick starting your weight loss, and best of luck to the kiddo today in his new school. Hopefully it'll put him on the straight and narrow!
BB~ I told him last night he was "going down" literally!! LOL. ;-)
He was ALL for it!!! I am SO bad!!hehe
Actually I get dinner at the restraunt of my choice and HE pays!!
OMG ya'll I am such a pain in my kids ass. I called Josh this am to say have a good day....then 3 minutes later I called to see if his dad gave him lunch money...then 2 minutes later I called to see if he ate breakfast because they don't serve breakfast there!! LOL. I then had to promise NOT to call again!! LOL
I can't wait to get his take on this WONDERFUL school..LMAO!! I am sure he will have lots to say tonight!
hummmm guess I better go SHAVE...since the Hulk is "going down"....ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Dear Hulk- Do we really need to go over this again? Less talk, more head nodding. That's all you need to know!
Colette, You just crack me up. Period. I wish you would blog more... I know I know, your life is stressful but what about ME and MY needs??? I NEED to read your blog because I love it!
Oh My Gawd the Hulk is "going down"! Where is he going down at??LMAO Sounds kinda naughty and kinky to me. hehe Also sounds like some fun exercise for the both of you!!
You two crack me up and seem to have a lot of fun. I know you can win at weigh in Colette because you are FANTASTIC!!
Sounds like this new school is just the thing Josh needs. You are so cute how you worry and call him many times. I would do the exact same thing though always the Mom no matter what!
Have a great weekend and lots of fun pulling the Hulk down. :)
Oh yeah, the Hulk is going down!!! Even though he is going to lose, you've got yourself one hell of a guy!!! Kudos to him for helping to motivate you and help get you back on track!!! I can't wait to hear the results :) Have a GREAT weekend, you deserve it!!!
Well superjayman you must of been the same person on other post with this. in all honesty i am doing this to help motivate her so she loses weight, the competition is unfair , but its fun trying to win anyway. Not to toot my own but im pretty freaking hot and i dont have much fat to loose, so basically the more i work out i will still stay around the same weight since i am gaining muscle.
Diet Smoke and Weiners you crack me up, Well i did the whole less talk and more head nodding but she just is to mean, i was going to go to gordons to pick up a early xmas gift to shop early but she may of messed that up. But anyway, maybe if she gets on top more often and doesnt make me do the two hours of work during naked twister then she can loses 10 lbs per week. well anyway i love you colette no matter how crazy you are.
Well ladies and " this exlcudes gentlemen" THis weekend I am going to take a shirtless picture of me the "hulk" and post it so all of yal can see, but please do not print up the pictures and post them over your bed, i dont want any husbands after me. I have a sense of humor such as diet coke and twinkies, so please dont take everything i say so seriously but i will post a picture.
I need you to blog more too!!!! I know you don't care about poor innocent me, but I need to laugh this much EVERY DAY!!! :)
I love your attitude and am soooo jealous the hulk is "going down". Can he talk to my DH?? I need someone to go down too.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! And yes, I just typed that!!!
I think this school will be good for Josh. He will learn something, I am sure of that. Hopefully he will learn how great of a mother he has in his corner. :)
I heart you Collette. I really do! You are great and have a great guy on your hands.
Well ladies the radiant redhead barbie is NO MATCH FOR THE INCREDIBLE HULK. But of course barbie is trying to say i cheated or scale is rigged, sighs no wonder ken ditched her for a bratz doll. Well anyway i did win but i am still going DOWNNNNNN
Colette I am not offened in the least. Trust me as a special education teacher I know that there are teachers out there who just ingnore the behavior or dump them off on someone else. At my school teachers who don't want to address the behaviors with students who act up send them to me, as if I don't have a classroom full of kids to instruct.
To tell you the truth, you're post has got me thinking. I am so stressed out and frustrated with my job right now, that I think I may have become one of those teachers, who just puts up with it and doesn't deal with it. I know I know, I'm a bad teacher for doing that. But I'm not kidding when I say 99% of my students have behavior plans. I'm tired of dealing with the same 'ol behaviors day in and day out when I know I can go to another school and get better support from administration and not as many behaviors. Yes I know anywhere I go I'll have problems, but not nearly the problems I have where I'm at now.
I think next week I'm going to be a new Mrs. B. I'm going to start addressing issues with my students. No more sliding by.
Please don't take this the wrong way because I think you are a wonderful mother! This comment is not directed toward you at all. Yes I think teachers should address and teach proper behaviors, but I also think it needs to come from home too. I think the majority of it should. Whatever happened to the parent's responsibility? It should be a team effort. I think you were doing your part, but the teachers weren't doing theirs. So you were working against each other. So many parents now think school should teach their children everything and don't even care or want to be involved with their kids lives. I certainly don't see that from you! I think you are doing a wonderful job and it shows that you truely care about your chidren and that you only want the best for them.
I would say that the hulk is hilarious, but it seems like his head is big enough as it is. :o)
(just kidding! - I suppose it's mean to harrass people I don't know!)
I think it's great that you're having this friendly competition, and I hope you kick his big green ask!
I hope your DS handles the new school well - I still think that this is gonna be a good thing.
Good Luck at WI & Have a Happy Monday!!
Post a Comment