Monday, October 1, 2007

Ok, I'm back!! LOL........

Wow what a jam packed weekend I had and I have so much stuff to tell you guys too. First off all went well Friday with Josh and his new school.....actually he told me he LIKED it??? I was thinking WTF!! Isn't he suppose to be unhappy and miserable? Then someone said something to me that made sense..."maybe he liked it because he feels like they CARE....and he didn't have that before!" makes ya go hummmmm doesn't? He also reported that the food was great and his teacher "Mr. Wondergym" is really cool! I wonder if some aliens came down in the middle of the night and kidnapped my son and put a replacement in his place to fool me? Shesh just when you think you got your kids figured out they say or do something to TOTALLY confuse you!!! errrr... But honestly I am glad he likes it and I hope he makes the commitment to work hard and do well, but more importantly I hope he changes his attitude and grows up a bit.
As for the friendly competition between the Hulk and I to see who could lose the most weight....I am sorry to say HE WON!!! Errrrrrrr....and he only worked out once!!He says its because he is taking these new pills called "lipo" and they make the weight come right off! he lost a total of 7 lbs in one week and I lost 4!! So the bet was whoever won got to go to the restaurant of there choice and the other one had to pay! So he wanted to go to Copelands here in Slidell. Click on the link and you will see the dessert and the catfish platter I had! You talk about AWESOME New Orleans Style food! It is owned by Al Copeland and he is the the guy who owned all the Popeye's Chickens and the Church's Fried Chickens!! But this place is UPSCALE and very nice. I have to admit I was BAD and I loved it!! I had the best crab cakes for appetizers, then had a fried catfish platter and for dessert I had White Chocolate Bread Pudding..which I promptly proclaimed was BETTER THAN SEX!!! LOL. Now you know that was good because I am comparing it to sex with a 25 yo HOTTIE!! LMAO....Omg it was so good and when we left I went home and fell in my bed and couldn't move I was so full! That had to be the best meal I have had this year by far!! So we decided the next prize is going to be a "total body massage" for the person who loses the most weight! This should be interesting! ;)
Stephen and I started building 2 bookcases that will be 60 x 84 each to go in my den, one for each side of the fireplace! OMG I am so excited!! We got one of the bases built and made one of the 4 doors. Its a hell of alot of work, measuring, cutting, sanding, staining and putting it all together!! I figure it will take us about 3 weeks to complete it if we work hard on it each weekend and if we don't get rain! I designed the bookcases with a base that will have 2 drawers on each side and a couple of shelves inside so we can store board games, puzzles and such out of the way and I will have plenty of room for all my books, pictures and nic nacs! I will post pictures after we are done! I am so digging this carpentry work too if you can't tell! LOL.
Ok so because we were so busy working on the bookshelf's we did eat out alot over the weekend and I think I made some great choices...for example salads, low fat chicken taco's and fruit. But we did splurge and have pizza Saturday night but what the hell!! Can you tell I don't care at time? But I really did try to eat good and I did TOTALLY enjoy my dinner Friday night and especially my dessert!
Ok for the really good part...MY WI...... yes today was weigh in and I am down 1.8 POUNDS!!Yahhhhooooooo. I am so glad to see a loss finally!! Yes I know I had lost 4 pounds when Stephen and I did our WI on friday but like I said I had that incredible dinner at Copeland's and ate alot this weekend. So I will take my 1.8 LOSS and SMILE :) Hopefully next week it will be more!!
Oh I also have a NSV I have to tel you about.....I bought the sexiest black halter dress Saturday and it is an XL JUNIORS!! (size 15-17) OMG can you believe????? I do have to say the back of the dress does have elastic but still I LOVE IT and SO did Stephen!! He called me " one sexy momma" when I tried it on to show him!! LOL......
Over all I had a GREAT WEEKEND!!! I hope all of you did too! I
Tootles......
Colette
PS: Even though I didn't win and the Hulk won, he still WENT DOWN!! Hahaha... I am sending him to Amanda's house next to sign her hubby up for the "Going Down Advanced" classes! In this class if you apply yourself and do very well you earn "homework" passes! This is a win/win situation for everyone involved!! rotflmao

9 comments:

WeightBGone said...

Congrats to the Hulk for winning the most weight loss bet between the two of you. Also a huge congrats to you for losing 1.8lbs at WI. Great job!!

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend filled with laughter, fun and "going down" activity. LOL

I am happy to hear Josh is adjusting well to the new school. I think this will be a positive thing for him.

Have a great week and good luck on getting that full body massage from the bf. I know you can do it!!

I "heart" you!

Anonymous said...

Hey hottie, i think you summed up our weekend except from watching a movie called delta farce, it was a funny movie but dumb but it did have a good ending, for some reason colette was lol so much that she was squirming when watching it, and also ladies i been xmas shopping early and showed one of colettes presents to her. So this way she will be nicer to me and when she is in a fiesty redhead mood i can say remember that pretty pink necklace i can take it back. hehe

p.s Amanda i will teach your hubby all these tricks so he treats you like a queen. As for going down colette was one who taught me, she told me it was good luck if i do it and my football team will win more, if that doesnt work lime and corona makes a good appetizer.

Unknown said...

OMG - sounds like you had a fantastic weekend!! I am so glad because you soooooo deserved it!

I am also glad that Josh is doing better. I guess it is true that sometimes kids only respond to tough love.....but why does it have to be so tough for us too???

So now you're back to rocking the scale and the Hulk is back to "rocking" you.......LMAO - sounds like your little family is much happier now!!

The Price's Wife said...

Hulk is a cheater cheater pumpkin eater! (get it? pumkin eater?)

Swizzlepop said...

COngrats on the loss! It sounds like things are really starting to look up. YAY!

Anonymous said...

Well just wanting the ladies here to know to keep yal head up and dont think so negative, i have checked some of yals blogs and yal are some hotties, colette was so looking super hot in that dress, but she didnt think so, I got a idea, nudist feel comfortable with there body, so I think all the women should meet up by colettes house one afternoon and spend the weekend. Then were going to have a "bare as you dare nudist weekend", i will strictly be there to cook and clean and i will not peak, hehe colettes so going to kill me

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a great weekend and that josh loves his school. Hopefully things will get better for all of you.
OMG i am laughing so hard at spying hulk that is too funny. Coletta you better watch that one with all of us women showing up for the "nudiest" get together. Oh an spying hulk im sure all you would do is just "clean"

Anonymous said...

Dear ladies, this is some advice i am going to offer as i see alot of women are having problems with there husband or boyfriend with giving moral support and help with exercising. From dating a sweet but vicious redhead i think i am a expert at this subject.
As being a man we like to live our life in a routine. Doing something we havent done or try something new sometimes makes us uncomfortable and the more the women pushes us the more we rebel against it. In my opinion without your spouses moral support it will be very hard to loose the weight you want to in a timely manner. Sometimes the women is feeling fat, ugly, and so many bad emotions from not loosing weight and us the men have to hear it so many times that it basically pushes us away from giving any support. Like for example thats like a women saying to a man everyday that the man sucks in bed and cant please her, so that will make the man not want to have sex. Just a equal comparison. Instead of complaining so much involve your spouse in your weight loss. This is where all of yal women are shaking yal head and say i tried he just wont help or doesnt care. Well us men need incentives sometimes to do something. So for example you tell your partner you want him to work out with you or some moral support and he will get things he want. If you surprise him with more sex, dressing sexier, or letting him watch his football games without disturbing him. Basically whatever the spouse likes to do, give in and be nice and do what will make him happy and he will be more receptive to helping you with your goal. I love my gf to death, but even i get tired of hearing her talk about how fat she is and so on. If your spouse gives y ou a compliment saying your hot, pretty or so on, do not say anything negative such as im fat or so on, that will make him not want to comment on your looks again, well best luck and pray for me

Anonymous said...

Colette, your post made me laugh! There should be a warning label or something! LMAO Sorry you lost to the Hulk, but sounds like the dinner was fabulous! And congrats on your successful WI :)

Glad your son is taking this school seriously and that he likes it. I really hope this helps him!!!

Keep up the good work :)