Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEENIE DAY!!!!


Happy Halloween Everyone!!

Just a quick note to say today is going to be hard on the food front. Everyone in the office brought food and dressed up in costume. I brought a fruit tray with low fat yogurt dip and a tray of brownies!! I just hope I can have some control!! I did lay out some Talipia for supper because I knew I would prolly over indulge here at work today! Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Oh here is a pic of my costume....
* sighs...wishes I looked as good as her though...LOL
Oh well I will post pics of everyone from work tomorrow!!
I heart you all!!


7 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

Hang in friend! Sounds like you've at least planned a healthy dinner!

our life in a nutshell said...

I am so glad that Oct/Halloween is over. Unfortunately I will be holding on to some of it (all those bags of candy I ate) for a little longer. Wish they could be gone also. Love the costume.

Amanda said...

LOVE the costume!!!

Jo said...

Cute costume! Hope you had a fun Halloween, can't wait to see the pics :)

dizzydazey said...

Congrats on the engagement!! I'm so happy for you two!!

I bet you were smokin hot in your costume. I love it!

And since I'm soo behind, I must say you look great girl. Those progress pics must be a wonderful motivator for you! You Go Girlie!!

Have a Great Weekend!!

Amanda said...

I tagged you on my blog. Check it out to see what I am talking about. :)

tallmama said...

Hellooooooooo
where are you?