Monday, October 29, 2007

Bet you can't guess what I got this weekend??

ENGAGED!!!!!




Yep, you read that right!!

Stephen bought me the most beautiful 1 CT. Princess cut diamond ring with bagettes on the side like I always wanted from Zales and asked me what was I doing for the rest of his life? awwwwww...

He is so romantic and I really do want to spend the rest of my life with him so I did say YES! But, I did tell him I was in NO HURRY to get married! We could stay engaged for 10 years and I would be ok with it honestly...lol. He is just getting out of school and starting a new job in his field finally after being in school for the past 5 years that we have been together and I have been married several times, so like I said I am not in a rush!

Oh more good news......at WI this morning I am down .6 lbs!! Yahoo!! I figured with the whirl wind weekend we had and all the eating I did, and yep I was some what bad I figured I would have a gain, so a small loss is GREAT NEWS!!

We are still working on the bookcases as well as trying to get ready for my dad and step mom who are coming for the Thanksgiving holidays. I seriously can't wait to have this house finished for good and be able to show you guys the bookcases once they are finished. They are really looking so awesome!!
Well, I better run... hope everyone has a great day!


Colette hearts Stephen!!! ;-)

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

THAT'S SO GREAT!! *HUGS*

Lacey said...

Congratulations! That's awesome :)

Jo said...

Congratulations, Colette!! It's good to hear you aren't in a rush and it sounds like you are really happy! Wishing you two the best!

Candace MacPherson said...

My congrats to Stephen. He's a lucky guy to have you.

Amanda said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! WOW!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That is just awesome! And to not be in a hurry....I think it's all just great!

I can't wait to see the book cases!!

And a loss to boot this morning--WOO HOO!!! Sounds one one helluva weekend!

tallmama said...

Congrats!! that is so awsome!! Diamonds all around I say... the ring is a beautie (it's similar to mine :) ). I am so happy for you two!!!

Laura said...

Congratulations Collette! This is awesome news and a loss at WI to boot! I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOD - OH MY GOD - OH MY GOD!!! I wanna be a flowergirl!!! I am sooooooo excited for you and Stephen!! He is a lucky guy and from the looks of those "ROCKS" he knows it!! HUGS!

The Price's Wife said...

*checking finger*... Um yup, no diamond here... I thought he said he hearted ME!!! You get to be engaged, get a diamond AND get to lose weight all in one week!? Sometimes life just isn't fair!

Congrats friend! I am so thrilled for you!!!

BB said...

Aaauugghh that is so nice to hear! Congrats to you both!!!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

OMG!!!!! That is such exciting news. I am very happy for you both. And what a GORGEOUS ring. You are one lucky girl....but he's even a luckier guy. CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats! I would say you had one amazing week! So happy for you!

our life in a nutshell said...

COngratulations!!! THat is so cute, the ring isn't half bad either. It is beautiful.

WeightBGone said...

Congrats on getting engaged and the weight loss. The ring is beautiful Stephen has good taste in rings and women because he chose you!!

I can't wait to see the bookcases I am sure they look great. Have a good one my friend. :)

Greta said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! On the engagement AND WI!

Randi said...

You're so hilarious. Only you could go from so excited about being ENGAGED to "oh yeah, in other news" and then talk about WI and a book case! lol! Well anyways, congrats on everything!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is SO awesome!!! Congrats... and by the way, onederland means you no longer weigh 200 or above ;)

MtngirlinCali said...

OK, I can't see my comment, so if you end up with two....tough! Congratulations!!! Love your ring, too. Long live Colette and the Hulk!

MMalloy said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you. Princess cut stones are the BEST (that is what mine is too!!!)

Congrats also on the loss, you are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad that you have such a wonderful person in your life! :)

Have fun showing the ring off to everyone - it's gorgeous!

Hortencia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was hoping that is what he had bought you and not given you yet. :-) That is what I thought of when he posted about it last time.

I am very happy for you!

Swizzlepop said...

YAY, WOOHOO, CONGRATS OMG I'm so happy for you! Very sweet of the Hulk and what a beautiful ring! Sounds like you had a great week!
Here's a BIG OL HUG and cheers (champagne in case you can't see it).

ajlovestolose said...

A loss and an engagement!!?? What could be bette than that?? Somehow you dropped off my Google Reader list and I am so glad I re-foound you Collette - you help make my day! Have a great rest of your weekend! AJ

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! That is so exciting! Congratulations.