As most of you know I LOVE the Southwest Salad from McDonald's and was so disappointed to hear they was taking them out of the restaurants. So on my way to work this morning I stopped at McDonald's to pick up 25 packets of the dressing before they went bye bye!
I asked the manager when was the last day they would be carrying the SW salad and he said they had planned on taking them out this month but since it was such a big seller McDonald's pulled out the Asian salad instead!! Wooohoooo.
I asked him " Are you serious?" To which he replied " Yes, Ma'am"
So keep your fingers crossed.....maybe they won't pull them after all!!! YAHOOOOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Oh goody! I hope the same is true here. I'll check it out! Thanks
Thank God!!! The SW Salad is a LIFESAVOR for me when I go to McD's! It's the only thing I can eat that makes me feel and not guilty at the same time. Thanks for the update!
Colette, you just made my day!
Although I definitely don't share in your Southwest salad love affair, I'm very happy, for your sake, that it might be sticking around!! Too funny. :) Now, if they made it without cilantro....well, maybe I'd be a fan!
I still havent tried this salad since I never go to McD's I never think of it. Since they plan on keeping it around for a while maybe I better try it out before its gone.
Have a great week. :)
I tried the salad once and it was okay at best...but I am so happy for YOU that they will keep making them! I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Yay! I would hate to think about Colette's world without Micky D's SW Chicken Salads! :o)
Have a Great Day!!
PS: Thanks for Amanda's Lasagna Link! I'm checkin it out now...
Cool! That Asian one (IMHO) was yucky, so I'm glad to see it go!
-Chris
Yay! The salad is one of the few things I can stomach at McD's when the bf drags us there. Thanks for the info!!
I really hope that they keep your favorite salad ;)
Way to avoid the funnel cake!!!
Tell Stephen I heart him too- so long as he's nice to YOU!
Post a Comment