Thursday, October 11, 2007

NO FUNNEL CAKES ALLOWED!!!

Rebecca enjoyed the circus so much and was in such awe it was funny. They had lots of clowns, acrobats and animals preforming various acts. At one point they brought out this car which was loaded down with french poodles big and small. They were painted baby blue and pink and would dance and do tricks. I told Rebecca " omg they are too cute" to which she replied " they are REAL dogs too"......LOL. She cracks me up!! I am so proud to say I did NOT eat a funnel cake!! THANK YOU!! I just had a bottle of water and my crystal light!!
After the circus we went and met Stephen to eat Mexican food! I had 13 pts left and i had a grilled chicken quesadilla on whole wheat tortilla with rice and beans!! OMG it was yummy and I was full as a tick on an ole hound dog when we went home!! LOL.
Ok, its late here and I am fixing to leave work. I am going to post a couple pics. Rebecca has jump rope pratiace and I have to go pick her up and take her to gymnastics afterwards. While she is there I am going to go down to my vets office and check on mischief my cat....he got declawed today and I miss my baby. He did fine and I even paid $20.00 extra for a shot they will give him tonight for additional pain meds! I will pick him up tomorrow and I am sure he will be pissed at me! :( But scratching up my leather furniture is a no-no!! He destroyed my shoji screen already too the lil booger!
Well I am off and running tonight...see ya

12 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

Cute pictures! I especially love the last one! You have a darling daughter!

Hortencia said...

Good job resisting the funnel cakes! The pictures of you and your daughter are great. You look really good. Hilarious pumpkin pics.... :-)

WeightBGone said...

I knew you'd be strong enough to walk away from those funnel cakes! You did sooooo good girlfriend!!

I love the pics you are looking great and Rebecca is beautiful just like her Mommy!! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Have a great weekend!! :)

dizzydazey said...

Looking good, girl! No wonder you have a cutie pie younger man! :o)

Your daughter is too cute! I'm so glad that you're able to spend some quality time with her!!

Have a Great Weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!! You guys are both cutie patooties!
-Chris

BB said...

Aahh such cute pictures! Your daughter is so cute and you're looking thinner girl! Way to go!!! Love the kitty too.

noelle said...

looks like you had fun even without a funnel cake. Who knew they were THAT many points?!

Thanks for checking in on me. We've still been dealing with variations of the flu. But I was only down for a week. Now just trying to catch up on all the laundry! UGH!

lilcatmama said...

Great Pictures, you look great and have an adorable daughter!! I was at the fair recently and had to avoid all those yummy foods! Its hard so Good for you!! By the way I am back out of the shell! missed you :)

Anonymous said...

The circus sounds great! I'm glad you two had a great time. There's nothing like that quality time with your kids. I'm taking my step daughter out for pedicures on Saturday - it's our girl time! :)

Thanks for the recipe on the Applesauce Sour Cream Coffee cake, I'm going to try it this weekend!

Anonymous said...

make sure you check out hungry girl.com today. They have a recipe for the McD's SW chicken w/a recipe for the dressing. ;-)

The Price's Wife said...

Time for you to blog!!!!!

Colette said...

Yes Mom!

rotflmao ...@ Diet Coke!