
When you are making out your Christmas card list this year, please include the following:
A Recovering American Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue
NW Washington , D.C. 20307-5001
No matter what your feelings are about the wars going on in Iraq and Afghanistan there are brave men and women who are injured doing their jobs over there who would probably love it if we could all do this. I plan on letting my kids help me do this because I can't think of a better example to show my kids what patriotism and love is all about. Don't ya think?

3 comments:
I got this in email today and i think its a great thing to do. I plan on sending on also.
Thanks for the Address, I will do it this year as well...Have a Great day
Have you ever heard of this program, http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
You can send as many cards a day from your computer as you want, thanks to Xerox. Very cool! I need to put this on my own blog, come to think of it! LOL!
Post a Comment