LOL....ok I so knew that title would get your attention!! Lmao...
Ok let me explain. It has been really slow at work this past week and things have been super quiet with you guys lately so I started " cheating" on you guys!!! LOL. What I mean is I did a search of people who have active blogs here on Blogspot who are trying to lose weight! So like I said I did some searches and really came across some wonderful and interesting people.
I found a woman named Steph who is a WW leader in California and she puts a weekly post on her blog for her members so they can review what they went over that week. How cool is that?She also has posted some wonderful recipes!! If your a big lurker you will love her site because you can't post any messages just read info. OUTSMART THE FAT is her blog and she really had a lot of great tips and such!! I don't know why but I kinda felt like I was getting FREE WW MEETINGS and nobody knows....LOL Funny huh?
I also found a lady named Nicole her blog is called Nicole's Weight Watchers Journey I was truely amazed at her 'never give up attitude". From reading her blog I saw she lost a lot of weight (80 plus pounds) on WW in 04.... but as we all know having kids will cause us to gain and she did. BUT she is back on the wagon for her second go around and I have to say she is one determined lady that we can all learn something from! Oh and I love her quote on the top of her blog...it says "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." OMG.....that just rang so true with me you know? So if you wanna see determination in action...check her out!
Also I got a wonderful email from Jennifer in TN today! Her blog is called My Weigh To Go and she somehow found me! She and I emailed each other back and forth today several times and I went to her blog and began to read all of her post since Halloween, that's when she started her journey. I have to honestly say I felt a wide range of emotions when I was reading her blog...from sadness to pride. She is in a very unhappy marriage and her husband gives her ZERO support, as a matter of fact he tries to sabotage her efforts and makes nasty comment to her to pull her down! Yeah he is an ASS in my option and I would not piss on him if he was on fire!
Anywho ( I stole your phrase Melanie..hehe) she is using Phentermine that is prescribed by her doctor but more importantly she KNOWS this medication is not a cure for her being over weight but it is just a "boost" to help curb her overeating for a couple of months. In addition she has said "I can't stay on this medicine for the rest of my life, I have to learn how and what to eat and make it a permanent lifestyle change in order to be successful"! She has lots of questions and is very eager for any advice we can give her.
I have to say I am most impressed with her determination, this chick is no quitter and she is not going to let him bring her down. She is doing it for "herself and just for herself" and we all know when we reach that point we are serious and its on!! I know for me, that's what it took. Not doing it for my parents, kids or my bf...BUT ME!!! Please check out her blog when you can...I know she will appreciate it a lot!! I know I did when I first started blogging!!!
Ok, now that you guys know that I have been cheating and I got that off my chest I feel SOOOO much better...LOL But really have you ever read some of the other blogs out there? OMG some people I saw fricking scared me....some just bored me...and some basically made no sense at all and I was like WTF??
Guess that's why I am so glad I got you guys, ya'll are all normal!! LOL
I heart you all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
You are too funny! I really am cheating...ugh! Baking muffins for work and they "ain't" low cal! Always good to read your blogs--even if I don't always comment. My teen's doing much better, how's yours?
LOL Your funny girl, well I appricate what you said and it means the world to me that I met someone that totally understand my situation, It feel great to know that I have someone out there who is willing to help from accrosss the miles, I have only been talking to you a short while and feel like I know you...Your just amazing like that...Ijust wanted to let you know that..I cried, I mean CRIED when I read the post..It touched my heart...Now as for that brownie recipe..ha ha ha I think I might give that a shot..
I forgive you...because I have been seeing other people as well.
Lets just agree to have an open relationship...mmmmk :~)
I always lurk on blogs...its interesting to say the least and I cant get enough.
Thanks for the links I will be checking them out. I love to find new people who are inspirations!
Have a great weekend
Blog skank. ;)
Not sure if I agree more with Ro or DietCoke & Zingers. I too have been seeing some other people but you know them so that's different. :P You are sharing though so maybe I can forgive you LOL.
Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater!!! How could you do this to us Colette???? Fine, just fine if you are gonna sneak around and cheat on the side so am I!! LMAO
haha...you guys really crack me up!!
LOL, you guys crack me up. I love that, the blog skank, LOL.
Thanks for the links Colette. Glad you're back posting and just cheating on the blog reads, not the diet. Looks like you're back on the wagon, baby. Good to have ya.
Cheat away girl....if your cheating brings you either inspire more people or be inspired by others I'm all for it!! And you can use my phrase anytime!! :)
love ya girl!
If your gonna cheat, at least you are being honest with us!!! LOL! :) I love it! Thanks for the links!
Post a Comment