Monday, November 5, 2007

Tag? Awwww I'm it?? lol

Gosh I got tagged like 3 times...LOL. I am so glad you guys are not playing "duck, duck, goose" or my arse would be sore!! hehe..Ok, you guys all know the rules and I am sure you can recite them in your sleep right? Yeah, that's what I thought!! So here goes with 7 facts about me:

1.) I gave both of my children biblical names~ "Joshua & Rebecca", thinking maybe they wouldn't be buck wild.....WRONG!!! hehe

2.) I HATE Chocolate candy!! YUCK!!

3.) My favorite dessert is Bread Pudding with white chocolate and vanilla sauce...YUM!

4.) I have been married 3 times. One lasted~ 6 months, one lasted~ 2 years and the other one lasted almost ~10 years!! Errrr...and I was so looking forward to that 10 year anniversary cruise. Didn't happen though! :(

5.) I love to read books about serial killers and have read them all.... from John Wayne Gacy ( The Clown Killer who would dress up as a clown and entertained children in his neighborhood) to Wayne Williams ( He was the 1st black serial killer in the 1979 who killed 29 black kids in Atlanta) All sick bastards if you ask me...but I still love reading about true crime!!

6.) I never knew my biological father til I was 30 years old. I found him on the Internet and went from being an only child to being the oldest of 3 kids, I now have 2 younger brothers and a whole bunch of nieces and nephews...YEAH!!

7.) I pee in the shower...LMAO! I can't help it but when I get in the shower the water makes me have to pee and I just do it standing up in the shower!! Stephen gets so mad if we are in there together when I do it. I just don't see the point of getting out if I am soaking wet when I just have to pee!! Maybe I was a man in my life before... you think?
..... oh I know Stephen will have something to say about #7....HAHAHA!!


ok so that's my "7 little weird facts" about me...yeah ok I know you think I am a freak now..LOL

Here are a couple of pics from Halloween! I had a total of 24 kids come by to trick or treat. I had bought those snack size bags of popcorn that you cook in the microwave thinking to myself I wouldn't have to deal with the "left over candy" dilemma!!! Wrong.....Rebecca got 2 HUGE shopping bags of candy and guess where she hid it so her brother wouldn't find it and eat it all? IN MY CLOSET!!! So I just have to see it EVERYDAY as I get ready for the day!!!! Thank God I hate chocolate!!! But its still tempting!! errrrrrr....


Rebecca and Alyssa ( We call them Thelma & Louise..lol)

Ok and here are some pics from work too:

Shelia ~ She is a nurse and loved telling the men to " drop there pants"....this is a urology doctor I work for so it was legit! hehe


Tambra~ She is our Lab person who draws the blood for all the different test.

Kevin (yes he is one UGLY lady)is a medical assistant...and Lydia is the secretary for the urologist in the office.

Rita ~ She is the secretary for the general surgeon in the office & Charli ~ works with me in billing.

Lisa ~ Runs our ambulatory surgery center in the back the 2 doctors own & Rita~secrectary to surgeon

Lydia, Tambra, Shelia, Regina~receptionist , Me, Rita and Lindsay~ receptionist

Shelia, Rita and Lindsay

Lindsay~ receptionist

me.....(crap my chin looks FAT!!)


Oh well, this is just a quick glimpse in my crazy life as I know it!! Hope you all had a great Halloween and I have loved reading all those facts about each and everyone of you!! So if no one has not "tagged" you yet... them consider yourself TAGGED by me!!!

I heart you!!

7 comments:

Sarah in AZ said...

Cute pics! Everyone in your office dressed up so awesome. Rebecca is adorable!

Ro said...

OMG!!! Congrats on the engagement. I know I am super late but I am happy for you!!!

Have a great OP week!!!

Ro said...

That is also my absolute fav dessert!!!!!!
I could eat a whole pan...( no really I could)!lol

MMalloy said...

Great pics, halloween is so fun, I love seeing all the costume ideas.

Oh, #7...I agree, whats the point of getting out?!?

Unknown said...

You pee in the shower..........too funny! I can't wait to see the bookcases when they are finished and if you really want to you can make a trip to Tx and make some for me.

By the way - is there a wedding date yet???

The Price's Wife said...

I love that you can admit to peeing in the shower... You are hilarious! And by the way, your Halloween costume was great!

Swizzlepop said...

You mean everyone doesn't pee in the shower?
Love the costumes, you look great!
Thelma and Luise look like trouble LOL