Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas pics and weigh in!!

Hey Everyone....sorry this will have to be short. Like everyone else I am short on time. Things are so busy at work, christmas is upon on us and I have to leave in 10 minutes to go to the dentist...YEAH!!

I have great news...todays WI was better than I thought it would be. I am down -.8 lbs. YEAH thats half a pound lost. I honestly thought I'd be up a couple pounds because its been so crazy here and I have splurged but I have tried to be good!! So yeah ME!!

Here are a couple christmas pics we made to send out in our chrsitmas cards!! Man trying to get everyone looking at the camera, not making faces and smiling is hard!! I feel for those poor souls who work at Sears and such this time a year! On second thought there's not enough money in the world for me to do that job!!

CHRISTMAS 2007


STEPHEN AND COLETTE
ok, sorry to run but I got to get to the dentist. Oh I finally got my ring back from being sized it is AMAZING!! I LOVE IT!!
Hugs and I love you all. I promise to catch up with all of you soon!!
Colette

12 comments:

Candace MacPherson said...

Congrats on the loss. Christmas is crazy everywhere I thinks. You KNOW, your kids are soo adorable. Hope you all have a great Christmas.

Amanda said...

Great pictures!!! You look so good...and happy!!!!!

Congrats on the loss. That is HUGE at this time of year!

dizzydazey said...

You're looking so great! I love the pictures!!

I thought you Cajuns hung your Christmas trees upside down...?
Or is that just a stereotype? ;o)

Unknown said...

Awww you guys look great and you are just beautiful! Stephen is a lucky guy and judging from the placement of his hand in those pictures - he isn't letting you get away from him ~ wink wink!

WOOHOO on the loss - losing this time of year is like a Christmas present! Diet Coke said that her leader told them the average person gains 11 pounds during the holiday - you are obviously WILL NOT be average this year!! Way to go!

WeightBGone said...

Congrats on the weight loss thats fantastic. The pics are great what a beautiful family and you look amazing Colette.

Thanks for sharing. :)

dizzydazey said...

*giggle* I read on Candace's comments that you thought that Stephen looked like he wanted to kill you all, so I had to come back and look.

It really made me lol. I especially love the top one!

MMalloy said...

These are great, you look beautiful. Congrats on the loss!!! I am glad you got the ring back in time for the holidays, congrats again!!

The Price's Wife said...

So glad you posted- I've missed you. You look great- Hulk looks like he's about to turn green...

Finding Myself said...

WOW you look wonderful!!! see I told you that you had nothing to worry about..Girl you look good and you and stephen look really adorable in the bottem picture..congrats on the weight loss!! Every pound counts

Deb said...

I have been lurking on your blog & just wanted to say congrats on the loss & your family is beautiful !!

MtngirlinCali said...

I'm late, but wanted to say that I think you guys look great! And you are looking fantastic, girl. Keep up the good work!

Swizzlepop said...

Those are great pictures. I think the hulk is trying to cop a feel in that bottom pic ;)
You look great and congrats on the loss WOOHOO! Your daughter looks just like you....watch out! :D