Monday, December 3, 2007

Short and not so sweet!

I am having such a hard time right now on this diet. I can't really explain it but its like I have lost 100% of my motivation. I know several things I am doing that has been sabotaging my diet like EATING OUT and eating the wrong foods...not drinking water on the weekends....not giving a shit basically.

Oh well my weigh in was NOT good today either. I am up +1.4 pounds! I am back up to 217.8 as of today! And honestly I am hating myself right now! I'd give anything to make it to the 200 pound mark so I guess that will be my next goal.

Hope every one's WI this week is better!

Colette

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there too a few weeks ago...It is just a constant battle for me to care enough to do it! How sick is that?? Anyway, I know you can do it...you just have to look at why you want to! We're here with ya girlie!

-Chris

Ro said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel I get that way at least once a week..lol!
But be strong.

So what 1.4 lbs isn't that bad just try to make a little bity change today and work from there. I know you can do it!

Have a great day.
Ro

WeightBGone said...

It seems the holidays make our weight loss so much more difficult doesnt it? I get frustrated too but lets both hang in there and we will succeed.

You have come so far so dont give up!!! YOU have been my inspiration so many times and for this I thank you.

I hope your week is a good one. :)

Finding Myself said...

Keep you head up sweetie, you will do it :)

Terri Steffes said...

Thanks for coming by my blog. It's only day one and I am already bummed.

noelle said...

I have totally been there a few times. You will do it...you just have to keep working the program.

Go back and look at my fat jeans picture. It took me almost a year to lose those 40 pounds. I had LOTS of little gains along the way. I just had to keep at it another week.

You'll do it!

tallmama said...

Just get your self thru this next month with out too much of a gain, and start fresh in Jan. I am trying to just be in a holding pattern till Jan. You know you'd be so disapointed if you started to really put the weight back on.
Hang in their girlie you can do it! You'll be at the 200's in no time, that's only 17.5 lbs, and with some seriouse commitment, very achievable!!

Amanda said...

You can do it. Get through this month...maybe make a goal of maintaining through December and then get right back on in January. We'll be here no matter what you decide. :)

Finding Myself said...

I know I have told you this but your my Movation, your the one that when I started this said you can do it, I was like WOW someone out there cares, I couldn't believe it..But through the whole time I have been trying to lose you encouraged me, I KNOW you can do it...Look what your doing for me. Just being there means so much so I am here for you as well...Your welcome to call me, e-mail me, if you wanna eat a cake call and say jen should I lol I will say only if you share ha ha I am kidding, I just felt I should tell you this..Your beautiful just the way you are but, if you wanna lose weight, You can. Your strong and smart & I know you will make it! I have your back!

Candace MacPherson said...

Shake it off and keep posting. When you don't post, you worry me. Post - give us all a laugh or cry - and it is easier to get back to your day. You told me this 'community' would be addictive and you're right. WE miss YOU - you're a part of this community - gain or lose. You don't let US down by gaining. This is about self-accountability, right? This is a tool to at least not slide too far. At least weekly, keep checking in and let us know you're there.

It's all in attitude. Thinking of 'this' as 'this diet' and it will be hard. "This" is about life and health and not abusing our bodies. I've decided to stop thinking 'exer-cise' and start thinking 'X or Size'. See the subtle difference - from 2 four-letter words sounding much like exorcist (unpleasant) - to X (tra large fries and t-shirt) or Size (I wanna be).

Finding Myself said...

I have not heard from you in a few days hope your Ok and that nothing is wrong...I am here if you need me...Thinking of you :)