It's called the STRESSED OUT and Diarrhea diet!!! Errrr.
Sorry I have not been posting but there is lots of things going on right now that I can't fully talk about, but will later!
On Monday's weigh in I was up +1 pound!! errr ok that now makes me 221.4 lbs.I am not a happy camper about this but I am continuing to try to lose weight by sticking to plan, working out and drinking water (yuck) I realize now it's gonna take a while and that's ok!
I got a new job as an administrator assistant with a national medical cooperation and I couldn't be happier. It is in town here and I won't have to commute to Covington anymore. It has excellent benefits and even has 5 weeks of vacation the first year! Yahoo. I start on the 21st of January...the day after my birthday!!
Things are super stressful right now at home (kids and ex husband) and at work(leaving soon). I am still at my old job and I am trying to tie up all the lose ends before I leave and train different people as to what I did day to day so that they will continue to function smoothly after I have left.
I have been lurking from time to time on here, its just so busy right now and emotionally I am having to deal with alot of stuff, but I will be back.
I miss you all.
hugs,
Colette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Hey Colette! Hang in there girl! Sorry to hear you have alot on your plate right now, hopefully it will pass soon. Your on the right track with the water, water is magic if you use it right :~).
Come back when you can, we'll all be here..
Congrats on the new job, that is wonderful that you found something close to home and with such great benefits!!! I hope things start to settle down soon and that you can de-stress!
We are here for you anytime!!
Sorry to hear about the tummy troubles and stress! Congarts on the new job and hang in there! You'll get through this mess soon!
-Chris
COngrats on the new job! Hope the stress subsides soon. Miss your posts!
Congrats on the new job Colette!! That sounds GREAT!! :D Hang in there, hopefully things will settle down a bit for you soon!
Congrats on the new job!!! That's awesome! So you're getting out of the coding world, eh? ;)
I hope things settle down for you soon!! I'll be thinking of you!
Congrats on the new job. You are in my thoughts and prayers that all works out for you and the stress level will improve. Just remember to take care of YOU because you are a very important person. I do miss you!
WOW! you do sound as though you have A LOT going on. and when i am stressed out, i tend to gain or maintain current weight. so, this will pass. just keep it up! and keep up with that water! i know it's hard but it pays!!
Congrats on the new job! I know you have been looking for a bit. Being patient does pay off! :)
I thought I left you a comment but it is not showing up for some reason... I am thinking about you while you are going through all this stressful stuff! Take care!
AJ
Aw, honey...hang in there girl! I am on a new diet too- it's called not eating!!! Divorce will do that to a girl! Keep ur head up...what does not kill us makes us stronger ((hugs))
Congrats on the new job!! What a blessing that you won't have to commute long anymore. Hmm, sounds like you will have more time to exercise! ;-)
Post a Comment