I have to say I feel so good because I really tried to stick to plan and I tried to work out each day either by walking, doing dvd's or thigh master!!! Yeah!! It seemed to have helped!
I decided to set my next mini goal at 200 lb! I want to be in "onderland" so bad and the only way I will get there is by staying on plan and finally seeing 199 lbs! That will be unreal for me, because i have not seen that number in 12 years! Yep, its been 12 year since I weighted that and I was pregnate then too!!! errrrr...
Thanks guys for all the comments and the support right now. I am super excited about this job and I feel like if I talk about it too much I will jinx myself, and then of coarse I am thinking to myself....this job change is going to feel like when your a kid and you " changed schools"....errrrr! Gawd I hate that feeling. You don't know who you can trust, who is cool and you sure want everyone to like you but being new and trying to "feel everyone out" your going to be quiet and then they will think your " stuck up"...LOL! Can you say "Jr. High school AGAIN!!!" LOL
ok just for fun from time to time I will post my menu's. Not that they will be that exciting but hopefully they will give in some insight into whats going in my big PIE HOLE!!!
| Food | Units |
|---|---|
| English muffin w/ jelly | 4 |
| Smart One's | 5 |
| Applesauce | 1 |
| 3 RF Chip's Ahoy | 3 |
| Grilled Chicken w/o skin | 3 |
| 1 cup green beans | 0 |
| 2 tbspn Ranch dressing | 1 |
| pea's and carrots | 1 |
| squash | 0 |
| small salad w/ honey mustard dressing | 2 |
| scoop cheesecake dessert | 3 |
| 2 rolls | 6 |
| Total: | 31 |
well I am off too bed. Oh yeah I did work out tonight and walked 2 miles even though it was a bit cool... so yeah me!!!
I heart you all

14 comments:
Yeah! What a great loss!
SA-LUTE!!!
Well aren't you rockin?!?! That's awesome!
AWESOME!!! I knew you could do it! Congrats!
-Chris
Congrats on the loss...onederland her you come!!!!
Woohoo for January babies!! Happy early birthday!
P.S. thanks for the support and prayers, they mean more then you know.
yay!!! on the loss....
rock it out then girl!
Congrats that is a great loss! Don't let the new job stress you out. Just be you and observe everythign and everyone as much as possible. You'll fit in just fine :)
The food looks good, my ONLY suggestion is to check out Western Bagles line since they have super yummy english muffins for 1 point!
Keep up the great work and onederland will say hi before you know it ;)
Great job on the weight loss!! I was happy to see your blog I've missed you. :)
You rock, girl!!!! It seems like a lot of us bloggers are having some great w/l's this week. Keep it up!!!
Yay!!! I'm so glad to see you post again, and so happy you got a new job. There must be something in the air - this is the 2nd new job I read about today. Oh, and yay on the loss.
So you are totally kicking butt!!! You rock girl - see I knew that you could hope right back on the wagon!
I am so happy for your new job - I can't help but think that this will bring an end to some misery that you've had.....good luck and happy early birthday!!!
What an awesome loss! Great job. Btw, I'm CRAVING chinese food... I think it's ever time I come to your blog... :)))
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (1 Day Late)!!! I wanted to get on yesterday to wish you a happy birthday but our connection at home is just too slow!! So...
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!!!!
Happy late birthday and I hope your first day at work goes well. I'm thinking of you and can't wait to hear about your adventures!
Post a Comment