How did I do it you say? Well with a little help of my friends on here I planned, planned and planned! I am also happy to say I ONLY ate out once and I was very good!!! Planning and variety are the key's to my weight loss!
I made a new recipe out of my new cookbook, "Comfort Diet Foods" from Taste of Home and OMG it was good!! I made the " Shredded Bar-B-Q Beef" on Kaiser Rolls and they were so good. The best part was it cooks in a crock pot and when I came home it was done. All I had to do was take two forks and "shred" the meat! I got a VERY hardy sandwich for 7 Points!! Yeah!!
Tonight I am making the "Tasty Italian Chicken" mmm.... Its chicken tenderloins sauteed in a light tomato sauce with lots of Italian seasoning for 3 points!!! YUMMY!! I can't wait to try the Swiss Steaks next...LOL. Can you tell I love food??Ok, I know planning will get me through the rough spots and variety will cut down on the boredom so I am always looking for something new!
I found at WalMart these "Bistro Sensations" in the meat case by the hotdogs and sausage! These are "Smoked Mozzarella with Artichoke and Garlic" chicken sausages! I just happen to see them and guess what? One link comes in at 3 POINTS!!! Has anyone tried these? There were 2 different flavors there but this is the one that caught my eye!!

Ok so here's my big question? What are ya'll eating? Have you found anything new lately? Roni posted about the "Cinnabon Cereal" with the link to a coupon and I will be damned if I can't find them anywheres!! Errrr..... but I will keep looking and I got a coupon for .55 cents off!!
ok, well I am off to go find furniture with the Hulk. Hope you all have a blessed day!!

12 comments:
Congrats on the loss!! That cookbook sounds awesome too, I'll have to check it out.
Hey girlfriend! Glad to see you back and in full force. Congrats on the 5lbs, that is HUGE! So what are you at now?
Nice car too!
Congrats on the loss thats fantastic! Thanks for dropping in on my blog it was so good to hear from you. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I check daily to see if you have blogged its nice to have you back. Take care my friend and have a wonderful weekend. :)
Congratulations!!! So great to see you back OP! Congrats on the new toy...
I am astonished to look at your case of loosing weight. While reading the whole blog I didn’t feel at even a single point any feeling of pain you had during your hard work.
That is GREAT!!! Congrats on that amazing loss.
Those recipes sound good...pst a few, would ya?
It took some searching but I finally found that cereal...at the base commisary. Who knew? It is pretty darned good too. Keep looking. I have seen some apple, spinach, feta sausages that are only 2 points each and are actually really good. I will see if I can find them and post the brand name for you.
Anyway, keep up the great work!
OMG - Congratulations!! I am so proud of you for getting back in the game and now look - you are like melting away. Okay now I'm jealous!!
No really - you can do this and you will do this. You know how to work it so JUST DO IT!!
Girl, congratulations!!!
LOOK at your number:
Really look at the number that you've lost!
29.8!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so proud of you, and you make me want to get my butt in gear. :)
Congrats Sugar. OH, Update that ticker. Nice to see you back.
hey colette i am sad that you hit me and hurt me. you couldnt even clean me off and say sorry, some people are ungrateful
Now I'm checking up on you! Where is my MILF of a friend???
And what is up with the yellowpoleouch comment???
Hey girlfriend! You are doing AWESOME!!! Way to go!!
And about the toilet paper....we buy in bulk at Sam's so I don't have to go to the store for that. And I actually like going to Sam's b/c we all go. :) It's the store that I despise and I think it's b/c I have to do it all by myself. And with my current state, it's hard on me! LOL!!!
Post a Comment