Well most likely because my big ass has not been on here!! You think??? So after everyone starting to leave messages say where are you I figured I better BLOG. Well, I went to sign in and I was like username...duh???? LOL Now you have to admit that is SAD!!!! My Bad!! LOL
Ok, sorry I have not been around. Things have been crazy here just like at your house I am sure. For the last 3-4 weeks I have been working in the yard RE-LANDSCAPING my front yard. I wish I would have taken before and after pics... but I didn't. :(
I have to admit it is beautiful though. It should I spent over a grand getting it up to par!!!! Unfortunately, after Hurricane Katrina my yard was the last thing on my mind! Everyone here is finally getting back to " doing there yards" it seems, but we have had so much rain here lately that everything I have planted is on the verge of getting "root rot" because of too much water...UGHHHH!! So I am fixing to have to dig up some plants and pot them til the rain is over!!
Do you really wanna know how I am going on the diet? I am still in the 220's! Yea I know I have been here like for the past 4-5 months and its PISSING me off too. One week I am up and the next I am down!! Yes, I am doing the yo-yo thing and it SUCKS!!!. Each week I either give up or try something different.
We are taking vacation in Panama City Beach, Fl in the end of July and I can't wait. Stephen and I got a condo for us and the kids for a week, so of coarse I am like "Damn I need to lose at least 20 lbs by then"...unrealistic? Maybe....we'll see. So for this week's "trick" I have decided that I can't go to the beach white as a ghost and I needed a tan. I started going to the tanning salon to SLOWLY work on my tan. The mind set I am trying to achieve is "maybe if I looked better I will feel better about myself and will STICK with it this week!! Oh yeah you guys know what I am saying.... all those lil bets, promises and plans you make yourself to help motivate yourself to staying on plan!!
Work has been great, I made my 90 days and they are so pleased with my job performance! Last Wednesday was administrative assistants day and they took me to lunch, gave me a nice gift and a corsage and told to enjoy the rest of the day off!!! I was so excited I didn't know what to do with half a day off and I ended up working in the garden for a couple hours! It was nice and it feels wonderful to be appreciated in your job! Our new clinic is growing by leaps and bounds that the competition has "cut back on there employee hours" so much so they are looking for a job with us now!! Word is we have them scared!! LOL. I hope so to be honest......but I still LOVE my job!!!
Ok so this was just a quick wave to say I am still around. After that last message from Becky I figured I better blog or she would walk here and kick my azz....LOL. I'm scared of here...she is TALL and prolly could take me!! LMAO....
I still lurk when I can, just understand it's spring/summer here and things are busy as ever. Oh and my kids get out of school in4 weeks??????? UGHHHH what happened there???? I am so not ready for that but I guess I better get ready huh. Hope everyone is ok and I will check in more often!!
Hugs,
Colette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
seems like you got oldtymers cant remember your name, well be careful driving to florida i heard on on news that people running over pedestrians in cars has went up to almost 20 percent this year,
I'll let you off the hook, just this once!;)
hey, i have been doing that stupid yo-yo thing too. you aren't the only one! but i'm glad you love your job!! yeAH
Hey girl!! So good to see you - man I miss you and your humor! I'm glad that the job is going well and I want to see pictures of your yard!!
BTW - is there a wedding date yet??
HEY!!! Glad to see you back. Have fun in PC!!! DH and I went there for our 1st anniversary and it was HEAVEN!!! Hot, but heaven. ;)
Look on the bright side of things though.....you may be yo-yoing within the same 10 pounds, BUT, you are not gaining madly!
so glad to see you back! Sounds like things are just crazy. I hope your plan works. Definately keeps me more motivated when I feel good about myself...and when I am doing well the circle keeps me motivated!
Great of you to check in.. Missed you around here. Glad to hear that things are going well for you!
Post a Comment