Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm In Love!!

With These!! They are called "Strawberry Crisp Bites".... and they are so YUMMY!! They are 130 Calories per pouch and they are baked. They even got the "Smart Choice" seal of approval on the box!!

Love Pop Tarts? Well if so, you have to try these. They taste just like Strawberry Pop Tarts and for 2.5 pts a pouch I think they are well worth it!! I stumbled upon them about a month ago and I had a hard time finding them in the grocery stores. Tonight I went to "Rouse's" to get my "1 pt Western Bagels" and I found them!! I was excited to finally find them again, that I bought 3 BOXES!!!!!
Ok, for the bad news. I am still hovering around 217- 220! I have been here for MONTHS...like 6 MONTHS!! I am wondering if I will ever lose this weight!! I'd like to lose 40 more pounds but I am beginning to think I will be this size forever.
After reading lots of post I am beginning to wonder what am I doing wrong? Do I need to see a therapist to deal with my over eating issues? I am drinking water, staying on plan MOST of the time, exercising 2-3 times a week and counting points. My biggest pitfall is eating out....errrr. I eat out like 5 times a week some weeks. Yes, Bad I know...unfortunately being a single working mom its become a "weigh" of life!!! :(
I was reading Stephanie's post and I could so relate to her pain..... well the fight continues...just hope I am strong enough to hang in there and KEEP TRYING!!!
Much love.....Colette

5 comments:

Candace MacPherson said...

"After reading lots of post I am beginning to wonder what am I doing wrong?"

1) You are neglecting your blogging buddies and daily accountability. Hope you stick around and lose the next 20 lbs this summer.

Love ya.

Unknown said...

HOLY MOLY - I've missed you!!! Where have you been all my life???

Really missing my buddy! Glad that things are going well. Do we have a wedding date with the Hulk yet??

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Yay!!!! You're back....I missed reading your witty blogs. I love pop tarts and those look yummy! I will look for these the next time I go shopping!!!

Miss July...not...yet said...

Hey friend! Missed you too!!!!

I totally hovered in that weight range too...I think i broke the plateu but had to be very dilligent. I had to track litterally EVERY bite which was hard but worth it.
Glad you are back!

Swizzlepop said...

Those look so yummy! How many in a pouch? You can lose abother 20lbs but you MUST be more accountable. Eating out is what is doing it I'm sure. How about trying to make some crock pot meals for the week?