Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A kick in the pants and just food!!

Well, I figured it would be Becky that would call me out and tell me like it was and it wasn't. It was Candace!! I have to say I was VERY surprised, but she was 100% CORRECT! Yes, I have not been accountable nor have I blogged like I should...so thanks for the swift kick in my fat azz Candace. I needed it!! :) See I have GREAT friends...LOL.
So I am going to be proactive and blog as often as possible here. I will apologize now because there will be plenty of wailing and gnashing of the teeth....that's mostly going to be me trying to AVOID EATING OUT!!! Errrrrr...
Ok for the good stuff:
Breakfast: Fiber One bar 3pts.
Coffee w/Splenda & creamer 1 pt
Lunch: Western Bagel w/ lite mayo, turkey and FF Cheese 4 pts.
Light Chips 1 pt.
FF Sugar Free Pudding 1 pt.
Snack: Banana 2 pt.
Dinner: 1- 1/2 cup Taco Soup 3 pts.
crackers w/ FF spray butter 1 pt
Applesauce 1 pt
2 vanilla cookies 3 pts.
Yes, I also had tons of water... :) Total for the day was 20 points!! Also Biked for 1 hour tonight with my daughter. It was such a nice evening!!
Well, I am off to bed. Hope everyone has a great "hump day" tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

MMalloy said...

It's about time you show your face around here!!!!

A few days of blogging and you will see the scale move in the right direction!

Amanda said...

Glad to see you back out and about. :)

Ummm....I think you might need more fruits and vegetables, no? I see a banana and applesauce. Unless the taco soup was loaded. Hey--you asked for the swift kick in the pants, right?!?? You know I'm only kidding. Well, kinda... :) You know I love ya!

Unknown said...

Sooooo good to see you back around here! You know how to work this program so just do it! Way to go on the biking.....an hour is a good long ride!

Hey how is your son doing?

Candace MacPherson said...

So glad you're back. Looks like the daily food is a bit low - be sure to eat all your points Colette. One of the things our WW teacher tells us is to try and eat all our daily points on whole foods and use our weekly flexxies for the other stuff.