Sunday, June 22, 2008

Did I lose on my first week of Core???



DAMN STRAIGHT I DID!! 4 POUNDS BABY!!! LOL
Wooohoooo..... YEAH!!! All Right!!! Yippie!! Yahoo!! Woohooo!!
Ok..I think I am good now!! :)
Yes, after one week of Core I got on the scale and I am down 4 pounds! I am now officially 214.6 lbs!! I am on cloud 9 if you have not guessed??
I was so worried that I would not know how to do the Core, you know? Would I eat the correct portion size? The right things? Too much? Too little? Trust me I did worry but I have to say again, I feel like I am on VACATION because I am not counting points every single day!

Yes, I am still planning out my menu's to some degree but its so easy to look at the list and say to myself..I have this, this and this...VOLIA....I have the makings of dinner! :)
I suppose if I my house is stocked with "Core foods" and I do not eat out alot like I use to, then I can do this!! Thank you everyone for your support. Without you I don't think I would have had the guts to do this!! My Core Friends especially!! {{{HUGS}}}

Ever wish you could pick the brain of your WW Leader when ever you wanted to? Well I met a wonderful lady who is a WW leader who started a blog. She is very refreshing, uplifting and inspiring to say the least. Ladies please drop in Nana Jean's Blog to read about her and what she calls "Cat-itude"...LOL

OMG...If anyone missed Becky's post about what her friend did to save her from those evil french fries you MUST read it! I was falling off my chair I was laughing so hard!!

Ok well I am out of here. Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and have a great week!!



11 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW!!!! That is SO AWESOME!!! You are doing GREAT!!!

I haven't done core in almost a year now, but I know it's fairly easy to keep up with. Sorry I didn't get a chance to drop in and give you some hints, but it sounds like you did awesome! Good for you! Keep it up!

tallmama said...

That is so awsome!! 4 pounds is amazing..I think you are pulling ahead now! I'm back up to 230 and don't know why besides AF which is done now so the scale should move... but not yet, ;(
but hey back to you, core seems to work well with you! one day I might be brave enough to try then i'll have to come to you for advice! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Woo hooo you go head and do your happy dance. That is so awesome. I have never heard of core before. Great job!!!!! Keep it up. Thats cool that you live in Louisiana also. I added you on both of my blogs. :) Again keep up the great work :)

MtngirlinCali said...

Woot woot!!! Awesome job-- that's a great number for the week. Great things ahead with you and Core, for sure. ;)

Swizzlepop said...

Wow that is awesome! WOOHOO WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! Maybe I should bite the bullet and give it a shot. Keep up the great work!

Ro said...

WHOOO HOOOOO!!!
I am so VERY VERY happy for you.
I scrolled down really slow....and yelled when I saw that BIG ASS 4..
Way to go.
Have a GREAT Week...I mean how could you NOT!

Candace MacPherson said...

WOOHOO!!! 4 lbs is awesome. I have NEVER had a 4 lb loss. OK, 3.8 my first week ever, but as I recall, I gained it back a few months later over Thanksgiving - ugh. Way to kick ass and I see you're even taking names. Sweet.

Nana Jean said...

Hey Colette, WOW! You certainly have the Core Plan down. Isn't it a free feeling? Love it! Thanks for the kind words and plugging my blog. This is just too much fun! Here's to another great week on Core! You go girl! >^.^<

Miss July...not...yet said...

Great job!!!! 4 lbs is awesome! Congrats and keep it up!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

WAY TO GO!!!! That's what I need a 4 pound loss to give me some
M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N!!!! THAT'S AN AWESOME LOSS..............

x8bmarblesue said...

CoNgRaTs!!!!

How do you know when I fall off the wagon? LOL Yeah, I did for awhile, but I've been climbing back on, AGAIN!

I'll be on a little bit more....but I'm still working two jobs and I'm damn tired! LOL

Keep up the good work!!