Hey peeps,
Yes, it's me! I just wanted to say I am LOVING CORE!! Seriously!! Ahhhhh the freedom of not counting or measuring is HEAVENLY!!! LOL
Now don't get me wrong I still have some anxiety about it..like.... "Am I eating too much? Is it to late to eat this? How will I know if I am doing this right? " ..ok so you see what I am talking about! But I have to admit it is MUCH easier than counting all those darn points!! :)
Anywho I do not want to jinx myself butttttttt....I did jump on the scale real quick today to see if I have lost anything and it was down a little. Officially my weigh in is Sunday so I will just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best!!!
I will say that doing Core has been much easier than I thought. But now it makes me wonder if I am doing it right because it has been so easy? My whole preconception of core in the past was you only eat nasty fish, all those foreign veggies nobody likes and food that resembles sticks, roots and twigs!!! Well, I am glad to say it is totally NOT like that at all. Hummm maybe I have changed my diet so much in the past year that maybe I am eating stick, roots and twigs and just don't realize it...LOL
Oh well I will keep you guys informed even if I don't do well this first week....all I can do is try. Right??
Hugs,
Colette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Excellent! I'm glad it's working for you!
I am so happy your happy with it!!!
Sunday is the weigh in for both of us..I'll be rooting for you.
Glad to hear that its working so well for you!
Isn't Core the greatest??? I love the freedom and knowing I can eat whenever I need to. I actually eat less that way.
Love your Blog. How did you find mine? I just started blogging and find it so much fun.
Blessings, >^.^<
You go girl. Keep up the great work. Hope the weigh in is a good one. If not it's ok cause you are trying your best to change. :)
Post a Comment