Saturday, June 7, 2008

Just a Quickie!! * Updated*

Hey everyone just wanted to post my menu for day and say that yesterday I was on plan. Yeah me!! Thanks for all of the idea's too! I will definitely be putting some of them to use. I have a HUGE NSV today!
I was out running errands this morning, you know the kind...bank...oil change...bread store. Well it got to be about 12:30 and I was heading to the mall so instead of eating OUT at the mall. I went home and made the most delish chicken wrap!!! I am so proud of myself for not eating out and sticking to plan!! YEAH!!
Now I won't toot my own horn to say I saved money because I did go to the mall and actually bought two Christmas presents!!! :) Yes I know the horror of it huh!! Well it's only 6 months away!!
Today food:
Breakfast: English Muffin 1 pt
Egg 2 pt
Cheese 1 pt
Canadian Bacon 1 pt
Coffee 1 pt
Lunch: Chicken wrap 4.5 pts
applesauce cup 1 pt
Snack: Strawberry Crisp Bites 2.5 pts
Supper: 2 oz whole wheat pasta 3 pts
1/2 cup meat sauce 2 pts
1 cup green beans 0 pts
1 pistolette roll 2 pts
Total so far today: 21 pts
I did get in some exercise today, a fair amount of walking, washing my car and bike riding! I feel so good "emotionally" by staying on plan I am hoping that scales just keeps moving in the right direction!! Time will tell.
Tomorrow we are going to a water park for the day. Only thing is they do not have the most healthiest food, so this will take some thinking through. Anyone have any idea's on stuff I can sneak in that doesn't need refrigeration? I am going to bring my Crystal light of course and some snacks but I was hoping to avoid eating a burger or pizza by bringing my own!! Any idea's? Ok I an going to go eat and read the new weight watchers magazine I just got...even if it is May/June issue! I am always so behind....LOL
Hugs to you all I will check in the am before leaving for any suggestions!! Have a great Sunday!
Today went well I think:
I just got a grilled chicken sandwich with just lettuce and I brought a 1 pt packet of honey mustard and had an apple I snuck in with it. I did bring some healthy snacks, ( ex. Pretzels, Fiber One Bars and low fat crackers) and of coarse my crystal light packets!!
Worked on my tan, played with the kids and layed around and read a great book!! Oh they even had a live band...they were very good. Hope your Sunday was just as nice.
I'm hitting the sack I am EXHAUSTED!!!

2 comments:

tallmama said...

Hey, you are doing great! Doesn't it feel good when you are doing what you are suppost to be doing?

As for suggestions...I don't really know as any meat type thing you'd have to keep cool. Not sure if you ment you want to bring your own pizza and burgers or just your own lunch as not to eat the food there. I think your on the right track with drinks and snacks... If you do have to maybe have an open face burger (lose 1/2 the bun) no cheese ect... or just do your best to make healthy choices given the circumstances??? Let us know how you make out. OH and have FUN!

Ro said...

Menu sounds REALLY good.. a ton of food and still OP..love it!
Keep it up ok!