GIVE IT AWAY!!!! LOL....
Seriously!! My daughter Rebecca ( 8 yo) and I made this cake for the 4th!! I didn't add the oil or the eggs but used applesauce and egg beaters instead! Even doing that and counting the icing it came to 8 pts for a piece of that cake!! UGHHHH....but it was so good!! I now got 4 pts left for Saturday and my new week starts on Sunday so it's all good like that cake was!! LOL
As for enjoying it...I enjoyed GIVING it AWAY!! Yep, you heard me right. Right after I had my piece we cut 2 pieces and gave them to one of my dialysis patients. Then after supper I gave a couple pieces to my mom when we went to go shoot off fireworks at her house. Then when the Hulk left to go home tonight after the fireworks I gave him a piece to take home with him!! See why I say I enjoy giving it away!! So I won't EAT IT!!! :)
Well there a couple pieces left and I have a feeling they will be gone before lunch if my daughter has her way!! LOL......
Hopefully I will work off that cake tomorrow in the yard, I guess Sunday's WI will tell. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!
((((HUGS)))))


2 comments:
That is a good concept, exp. for those of us who love to bake. That cake was soo cute! Certin things even if we try everything to get the points down, are still high high HIGH!
I really should try core, you are doing so well with it...right now I am doing a 9 day cleanse/shake thingy to try and get my #'s down because if they don't move, my motivation will soon be gone. Yes 6m would be really hard, exp if you were OP!
You are doing so great! You just didn't want me to catch you, didn't you.... *smile* Hey maybe it's time for some pic updates Colette!!
I'm glad you're loving Core. I'm sure I will have to give it a try one day, when I get tired of Flex. Congrats on the weight change. Let us know how it goes on Sunday!
Post a Comment