Hello All. I just wanted to pop in to say hello and I hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July! I tried to get online last night but my Internet was acting up...errr I have Charter and it sucks!! LOL
Last night I had the most delish dinner. I nuked a white potato in the microwave and them cooked a "Just for One" Broccoli and cheese tray and poured it over my baked potato for a wonderful filling dinner for 1 pt. Yep...the potato was core and the Just for One cost me only 1 pt!!
Have I told you how much I am LOVING this Core plan?? OH I didn't? Well I LOVE CORE!! LOL
I have prolly not had a baked potato in 2 years....seriously. When I was counting points it just seemed like it was TOO many points by time you added the cheese, sour cream, bacon bits, butter, and all. Now mind you I have never liked FAT FREE anything, but I have to say my taste must have changed because now I love FF everything!! Well almost everything! The one thing I can't stand is FF Mayo...YUUUUUCCCCCKKKK! I tried it and instantly I had flash backs to kindergarten when I ate some Elmers Paste Glue. You know the kind that came in that little jar with the orange stick in the middle of the lid!!! OMG it was horrible!!
The past 2 years I had gotten use to "Low Fat" but still even a potato loaded with "low fat stuff" still was too many points! But I tried some FF things and I find that I truly like them. The FF cheese rather it be singles or the shredded is great!! It even melts!! Yeah... because I LOVE grill cheese sandwiches!!
Ok well enough about that. I have exciting news!! I jumped on the scale this morning and I was shocked!! It said 210.8.... wooohooo!! I mean that is the lowest I have been in a YEAR!! Seriously! See why I am loving Core??? That's 2 pounds down from last Sundays ! If I can just stay good on Friday and Saturday then Sundays weigh in might be another good one!!
I am just hoping that I don't jinx myself and end up gaining. If I do it's Becky's fault!! LOL You know!!
Oh well I am off to eat my 2 pt cheeseburger!! Yes, really 2 pts!! See I still can't get use to that FF mayo so I use the light for 1 pt and the whole wheat bun will be 1 pt..but the rest is CORE BABY!! Meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato and pickles...all core!! YUMMY.. You would be amazed at how easy core is!
Again I hope all my buddies have a safe and happy 4th!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy 4th to you, too. And congrats on the Core success--- you are totally rocking it. I'm very excited that you are seeing success and it's clicking. ;)
You go girl! I am hoping to be down this week myself. I love the mental part of Core...I stop when I'm satisfied but KNOW I can have something else in a little while if I get hungry again. I rarely do, but I can if I need to and just knowing that is such a free feeling when you are a volume eater! Have a safe 4th!
>^.^<
way to go on getting to your lowest! You've seriously inspired me to give Core a closer look. Happy 4th!
sounds like you are doing great! I am right there w/you on lowest in well, years! I love it and am feeling great. Hope your wi goes awesome.
Post a Comment